Product Designer II
India - Hyderabad
Product – Product Design /
Highspot is pioneering the category that is fundamentally changing the way companies increase sales productivity. On a mission to transform the way millions of people work with sales enablement, Highspot is committed to building breakthrough software with a spark of magic. We believe a great place to work is about more than the work – it’s about what the company stands for, and how it authentically represents its values in the real world. To this end, we have put intentional focus on creating equitable workspaces for each of our employees. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone feels a deep sense of belonging and is empowered to be an agent of change, with the ability to transform themselves, their workplace, and their world.
About the Role
In this role as a Senior Product Designer, you will be a member of Highspot’s design team and a vital contributor to our design culture. Your work will directly explore significant areas of our customers’ needs, and you will design major product features as part of a cross-functional team. You should have a passion for usability, an eye for visual consistency, and a knack for understanding complexity and when it can be reduced. You’re an effective, strong communicator and organizer of the UX design process and practice, and can articulate design approaches and decisions across many levels of fidelity and detail. Our ideal candidate possesses that rare blend of interaction design, UX information architecture, information/content design, and prototyping skills.
What You'll Do
- Design for a diverse set of user experiences across Highspot's analytics and data platform, including contextual insights, data visualizations, dashboards, and reports
- Grow your design practice and career, further develop and learn new UX skills, be or become a mentor to other designers, and be immersed in a UX-focused environment that includes seasoned UX design and research leadership, and individual UX contributors at every level
- Deliver UX vision for the product features you design, and map the evolutionary iterations that actualize this vision over time
- Contribute to our design system and patterns, give and receive design critique, participate in design team workshops, and help grow design culture and practices—both within our team, and across the entire organization
- Partner and collaborate directly with UX researchers, engineers, product managers, other cross-functional peers, and key business leaders
Your Typical UX Tasks Will Include:
- dentify and prioritize usage scenarios through customer and user research, and competitive analysis
- Analyze and synthesize user feedback and activity data to articulate personas and patterns of usage
- Design UX maps, wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, and early concepts
- Create functional prototypes to explore interaction models and details, and for user testing
- Design high fidelity artifacts, and work closely with product managers, technical program managers, engineers, and QAs to continuously improve design implementation quality
- 5+ years of UX job experience, building both broad and deep knowledge in human-computer interaction, interaction design, and information architecture
- Demonstrable experience on multiple, significant, projects producing the full lifecycle from early to final designs, for product features that have shipped and realized measurable results
- Fluency with Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD or equivalent design tool
- Experience with UX for the cloud, SAAS, and/or experience with enterprise software products, and customers
- Experience working with agile development teams (agile/scrum/kanban)
- Experience contributing to design systems, style guides, pattern libraries, and other design solutions that raise design quality across multiple designers and projects
- Exceptional portfolio of work spanning multiple projects
- Experience designing for and with interactive data
- Experience and/or familiarity with HCI, UX, and design concepts relevant to dashboards, reporting tools, and analytics platforms is a big plus
- You’re agile, creative, resourceful, and energized when you explore and solve UX challenges, and you love making connections between user and business goals
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.