Manager, Human Resources
India - Hyderabad /
General & Administrative – Human Resources /
Highspot is pioneering the category that is fundamentally changing the way companies increase sales productivity. On a mission to transform the way millions of people work with sales enablement, Highspot is committed to building breakthrough software with a spark of magic. We believe a great place to work is about more than the work – it’s about what the company stands for, and how it authentically represents its values in the real world. To this end, we have put intentional focus on creating equitable workspaces for each of our employees. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone feels a deep sense of belonging and is empowered to be an agent of change, with the ability to transform themselves, their workplace, and their world.
About The Role
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Senior HR Manager to join our tech start-up team based in Hyderabad, India. As the Senior HR Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of human resources functions and ensuring the development and implementation of effective HR processes and policies. You will play a critical role in attracting and retaining top talent while building and fostering a positive and inclusive work culture.
What You'll Do
- Develop and implement HR strategies, policies, and procedures aligned with the organization's goals and objectives.
- Support the end-to-end recruitment process, including sourcing, interviewing, and selecting qualified candidates, in partnership with Highspot's Global Recruiting Team.
- Create and execute localized onboarding and employee orientation programs in alignment with global onboarding processes to ensure smooth integration into the organization.
- Modify and implement performance management systems (GPS), including goal setting, quarterly check-ins, and development plans. Partner with managers and guide on best practice specific and measurable goals for employees. Ensure adoption and completion with GPS and check-ins.d
- Provide local guidance and administration of compensation and benefits programs, ensuring competitiveness and compliance with applicable laws and regulations and in alignment with the Global Total Rewards framework.
- Provide guidance and support to both managers and employees on HR policies, employee relations, and conflict resolution.
- Develop and deliver training programs on various people-related topics, including diversity and inclusion, leadership development, performance management, and compliance.
- Drive employee engagement initiatives to foster a positive work culture and enhance employee satisfaction.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and address organizational development needs and talent gaps.
- Stay updated on HR best practices, industry trends, and changes in employment laws to ensure compliance and continuous improvement.
- Create a State/Country employee handbook.
- Maintain and update HRIS systems to track employee data, run reports, and monitor system functionality.
- Partner with cross-functional leadership and SMEs to lead people-related programs and ensure effective organizational design.
- Leverage strong written and verbal communication, and presentation skills to deliver messaging to stakeholders.
- Be a steward of Highspot's Guiding Principles in all aspects of the role.
- Must be willing to work out of Highspot's Hyderabad office 3x a week
- Proven experience as an HR manager or senior HR professional in a fast-paced tech start-up , preferably in India, having successfully operated in a collaborative and matrixed environment with a US-based HQ
- In-depth knowledge of Indian employment laws, regulations, and HR practices.
- Strong understanding of the tech industry and the ability to attract and retain top tech talent.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing HR strategies, policies, and programs.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven track record in across all aspects of HR including but not limited to talent acquisition, employee relations, talent development, and performance management.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Applicable professional certifications will be a plus.
Join our innovative and fast-growing tech start-up as a Senior HR Manager, and contribute to creating a positive and inclusive work environment where employees can thrive and contribute to our success. You will be part of a larger global HR Team and work with several COE leaders (Comp&Ben, L&OD, DEIB, etc.).
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.