India - Hyderabad /
General & Administrative – Facilities /
Highspot is pioneering the category that is fundamentally changing the way companies increase sales productivity. On a mission to transform the way millions of people work with sales enablement, Highspot is committed to building breakthrough software with a spark of magic. We believe a great place to work is about more than the work – it’s about what the company stands for, and how it authentically represents its values in the real world. To this end, we have put intentional focus on creating equitable workspaces for each of our employees. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone feels a deep sense of belonging and is empowered to be an agent of change, with the ability to transform themselves, their workplace, and their world.
About the Role
As the India Office Manager for Highspot, you will be responsible for ensuring that our employees have an environment that they look forward to working in each and every day. You will foster an engaging, productive and enjoyable environment by ensuring that our office is running smoothly, our facilities are well-maintained, and that all Highspot employees have what they need to be successful in their roles.
You bring enthusiasm and a positive attitude to everything you do. When you see something that needs to be done, you make it happen. You’re a self-starter with a “hands-on, no job is too big or too small” attitude. You have strong organizational skills, including effective time management and prioritization of duties and responsibilities. You have an innate ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, follow through to resolve issues in a timely manner and focus on creating a delightful experience for Highspot employees at every turn.
What You'll Do
- Office Management:
- Greet guests with promptness and enthusiasm, providing a great first impression of Highspot.
- Ensure a high level of customer service to our employees in the day-to-day operations of the office.
- Develop a strategic seating plan based on growth and own the move process for employees within the office .
- Proactively maintain office and facilities matters, including responding to employee requests and reporting facility issues to building management.
- Act as the primary liaison to property management; coordinate with management regarding maintenance, janitorial and other building operations and services.
- Own and maintain facility cleanliness, appearance and functionality, including common areas such as lobbies, conference rooms and kitchen cleanliness.
- Ensure consistent and timely stocking of food and beverage in all Highspot common areas and kitchens.
- Serve as the primary contact for ordering food, beverage, kitchen and office supplies.
- Own office morale events, working with the rest of the Workplace Strategy Team to create innovative and creative ways to celebrate our employees.
- Collaborate closely with HR and IT for new hire onboarding.
- Reviewing and submitting invoices for payment to the head office.
- Properly preparing and submitting expense reports for office expenses.
- Serving as first point of contact for local financial institutions, government authorities, and suppliers making sure to facilitate escalations to head office as required.
- Facilitating effective communication between the local office and the head office Accounting team.
- Ensuring compliance with internal procurement policies and supporting Procurement to help identify local suppliers, vendors, or service providers and establishing relationships with them.
- Helping manage the procurement process, including preparing purchase orders, tracking deliveries, and verifying invoices.
- Monitoring inventory levels and coordinating with relevant departments to forecast and plan for procurement needs.
- Collaborating with other departments within the organization to gather financial and procurement information and support their needs.
- 2-4 years experience working as an office manager or executive assistant.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance.
- A relationship-builder that strives to build deep cross-organisational connections.
- Self-directed with a high sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Customer-first attitude.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Good working knowledge of Google Apps (Email, Calendar, Sheets, Docs).
- Additional European language is not mandatory but is beneficial
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.