Frontend Engineer II, Doc Gen
India - Hyderabad
Product – Engineering /
Highspot is pioneering the category that is fundamentally changing the way companies increase sales productivity. On a mission to transform the way millions of people work with sales enablement, Highspot is committed to building breakthrough software with a spark of magic. We believe a great place to work is about more than the work – it’s about what the company stands for, and how it authentically represents its values in the real world. To this end, we have put intentional focus on creating equitable workspaces for each of our employees. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone feels a deep sense of belonging and is empowered to be an agent of change, with the ability to transform themselves, their workplace, and their world.
About the Role
- Develop new customer-facing product features
- Recommend and drive frontend infrastructure improvements.
- Collaborate with our UI/UX designers and Product owners to translate product ideas, specifications, and mocks into fully functional and accessible user experiences.
- Drive our crew’s technical vision and implementation strategy
- Mentor and empower your team members.
- Collaborate with the broader Engineering team on overall technical strategy, processes and frontend infrastructure.
- Comfortable with modern open source technologies and tools such as React
- Familiarity with consuming RESTful APIs
- 3+ years of commercial software development using React.
- 4+ years of professional software development
- Experience architecting, building, and deploying mid-to-large size web applications
- Desire to learn, grow, lead and empower others
- Strong communication skills
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.