Account Executive - Strategic, Central Europe
Sales & Marketing – Sales /
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We aim to build an inclusive workforce. Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role:
Highspot is seeking to appoint a Strategic Account Executive, based in Munich to cover Central Europe. As one of our most senior team members, you will thrive in a collaborative, open and supportive culture. You will have established yourself as a dynamic and successful individual contributor and are curious by nature. You are a strong communicator and naturally excel in leading cross-functional, virtual teams to drive net-new business and up/cross-sell.
This isn’t just any SaaS sales role and it won’t be for everyone. Expectations are high, and the addressable market and your personal opportunity is even greater. In fact, this role may well be the most interesting and rewarding career move you have ever made. You love to take disruptive solutions to market and are adept at navigating to and empowering mobilizers with whom you partner to drive change. Ideally, you will benefit from prior experience selling into Sales and Marketing professionals and will be familiar with the core mechanics of a SaaS business. You enjoy working in a diverse, equitable and inclusive team where people feel a deep sense of belonging and you hold yourself and others to the highest levels of performance.
What You'll Do:
- You will build and execute a robust territory plan that maximises revenue from the assigned patch
- You’ll collaborate with marketing and other internal functions such as the ADR team to drive your own pipeline
- You will effectively navigate each stage of the sales-cycles from qualification to close to meet or exceed your quarterly targets and annual sales quota
- Be a fabulous and conscientious team member that actively contributes to our positive work environment which is anchored in our guiding principles and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- 8+ years of solution sales experience managing complex sales cycles with demonstrated ownership of territory, within SaaS and ideally for a disruptive technology provider
- Ability to align technology solutions to complex, multi-stakeholder business problems and utilise strategic thinking skills to solve customer problems
- Track record of consistent over-achievement of quotas, revenue goals and the ability to effectively identify and sell to C-level executives
- Technologically adept with a high level of business acumen and outstanding communication, both written and oral
- Ability to work individually and within a cross-functional virtual team in a fast-paced and continuously evolving environment
- Experienced in coaching and mentoring early in career Reps as a peer
- Experience in dealing with large enterprises in the likes of DAX listed companies
- German language skills: at least Advanced (C1)/Full Professional Proficiency (you can use the language flexibly and accurately for professional purposes)
About our Perks and Benefits:
Competitive compensation including equity so you feel like you have a piece of the pie
30 days annual leave
Holiday week off between Christmas and New Year
Company social events throughout the year
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
We carry out various eligibility and background checks as part of our recruiting process, including employment history, education verification and criminal records check. If you require further information let us know.