Revenue Operations Analyst
We’re looking for a Revenue Operations Analyst with a can-do attitude who is excited about the prospect of joining a fast-paced environment at one of Toronto’s high-growth startups. At HiMama, we’re on a mission to empower Early Childhood Educators and influence learning outcomes for children aged zero to five. We believe in owning positive change, and our new Revenue Operations Analyst will play a key role in supporting the operational backbone of that mission.
Revenue Operations at HiMama
RevOps at HiMama is a new, small and scrappy team. As such, each day represents a new opportunity to build best-in-class business processes, with an eye on driving operational efficiencies across the organization. We work cross-functionally to support the needs of every HiMama team and celebrate wins along the way.
The Revenue Operations Analyst Role
You are an analytical, process-driven thinker eager to learn and support the RevOps team in delivering best-in-class business processes to the broader organization. This means supporting our existing tech stack and assisting in the implementation of new technologies across Marketing, Sales, and CS; supporting regular reporting and analysis across the company, with the goal of providing proactive, actionable insights to key stakeholders; owning data management processes and projects; and more opportunities to support larger RevOps projects. Last, but not least: HiMama is a social enterprise, and we’re looking for good people who are motivated to make a difference in the world. By working with us, you will be contributing to improving the learning outcomes of millions of children in Canada, the U.S., and abroad.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Deliver regular, insightful reporting to key stakeholders and identify ways to improve reporting and analysis
- Assist in maintaining HiMama’s tech stack, including software used by Marketing, Sales, and CS
- Own data scraping processes and work closely with stakeholders in Marketing and Sales to optimize these processes for data cleanliness and lead performance
- Support the RevOps team in delivering larger, strategic projects and play a key role in ensuring projects are running on time and in scope
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from an accredited University
- 1+ year of co-op or full-time work on a Marketing or Sales team - Bonus if this experience is in SaaS
- Curious, analytical mindset coupled with an eagerness to learn
- A positive attitude and the ability to juggle multiple priorities at once
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Dedicated career paths for high performers
- Catered snacks, pet friendly environment – dogs everywhere!Lunch and learns for personal and professional development
- Ongoing team success celebrations and social activities, including beer and wine Fridays
- Supportive team atmosphere with strong team culture
- Downtown office with a laid back atmosphere in a great location
HiMama is improving learning outcomes for children aged zero to five. We are a social purpose business that connects families with the early childhood professionals who serve them.Thousands of child care professionals use HiMama to share learning and development updates to families. Special moments are shared across the globe every second. HiMama is based in Toronto, Canada.