Inbound Sales & BDR Manager
HiMama is looking for a highly driven, organized, and motivational Inbound Sales & BDR Manager to join the Marketing Team. Supported by the Director of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for managing and coaching a team of inbound business development reps, and a team of Inbound Sales AEs (low-mid market).
Your teams will be responsible for overseeing two teams - the Inbound BDR team, and the Inbound Sales AE Team (low-mid market). Within the Inbound BDR team, your team’s focus is on developing, qualifying and generating demos via inbound sources from the Marketing team for our upper/mid-market. Within the Inbound Sales AE (low-mid market) team, you’ll be managing a team of AE’s who service our low-mid market leads from generation to close.
In this role, you will be working closely with several members of the marketing team to execute and develop world-class inbound sales processes, help lead the go-to-market development of the low-mid market, assist in properly projecting our weekly demo bookings and sales, help optimize our pipeline generation methodologies, and improve the overall customer experience.
You will also play a critical role in the alignment between sales and marketing and become an integral part of helping to grow our growth engine here at HiMama. As a fast-growing early-stage startup, we’re looking for someone that is comfortable balancing multiple projects at a time, and that is energized by achieving and exceeding targets.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Hire, manage and mentor a team of A-players to hit and exceed their quotas
- You will lead by example by demonstrating HiMama’s core values of working hard and winning, being a good person, and owning positive change by inspiring a culture of top performing team players
- Manage day-to-day activity across both teams to optimize lead efficiency and team performance
- Advise on processes to better support and accelerate revenue growth for HiMama
- Work with our Product Marketing Manager to keep your team up to date on HiMama’s products, value propositions and competitive strengths
- Onboard and continuously develop your team’s sales skills and provide them with strong leadership – ensuring the team is motivated daily and fostering an environment of teamwork
- You’ll uncover strategies to connect, coach and develop team members and create a scalable system to move the needle (demos booked, demo show rate, close rate etc)
- As a data-driven organization, you will also be expected to use a variety of tracking and measurement tools including Salesforce CRM, scorecards and productivity models to gauge the effectiveness of your team’s work
- You’ll be responsible for planning and executing daily and weekly sales processes for your team (morning standups, activity compliance, brainstorm sessions, weekly check-ins, lead/queue management, productivity reporting etc)
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have a university degree with 3+ years experience in Sales management or Sales development (SaaS company experience preferred)
- You have strong analytical skills to identify team, sales and program trends and results
- You are versed in sales training and coaching best practices
- You are versed in inbound marketing best practices
- You have experience with and have coached to a variety of sales models and processes
- You are detail oriented and possess the ability to manage multiple objectives simultaneously
- You are intuitive and strive under pressure
- You can adapt easily to a rapidly-changing environment
- You have the ability to build relationships and command credibility with internal stakeholders
- You have superior communications skills, excellent verbal capacity, incredible writing skills and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation
- You have advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com