VP of Client Success (Remote)
United States /
Commercial – Client Success /
One in two people experience debilitating back, neck, shoulder, or joint pain — but traditional treatments have failed to meet their needs. Physical therapy can be expensive and hard to access; appointments often involve long commutes and missed work. Making matters worse, unresolved pain can trigger the overuse of opioids and surgeries.
Join us in reimagining healthcare from the ground up. We’re making high-quality care accessible by pairing wearable sensors and computer vision with a world-class clinical team. Hinge Health puts a digital clinic in every member's pocket. Now millions of people can access personalized digital care from a physical therapist, guidance on behavior change from a health coach, and expert consultations with an orthopedic surgeon. With a single app and wearable technology like our Enso device, we’re helping to reduce pain, surgeries, and opioid use.
Work From Anywhere
Hinge Health employees have the flexibility to work remotely in hubs across the United States.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced leader to join the Client Success team and lead our major strategic channel partner team. You will have a unique opportunity to shape Hinge Health’s growth by leading a high performing team focused on developing and fostering strong relationships with 500+ employer clients through our strategic channel partners. This team is essential to drive overall success with our client base and achieve long-term company goals.
The ideal candidate will have 8+ years experience in building, scaling, and leading large enterprise account management teams through periods of high growth. They also have demonstrated success managing a large client book-of-business and have extensive experience working with health plans, PBMs, and benefits consultants. Startup experience is a plus, but not a must.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Team leadership: Responsible for driving success and customer health for the book of business under our major strategic channel partners. Develop and implement strategic plans to meet company OKRs including: minimizing churn and maintain strong client retention, identifying opportunities to drive additional revenue growth, and support new business growth through greater customer advocacy.
- Team management: Effectively manage a team of 50+ including hiring, onboarding, training, and talent development. Empower the team to spend the majority of their time on high-leverage, proactive work (vs reactive fire-fighting). Hold team members accountable to our ambitious goals and actively performance manage under performers. Foster a strong team culture and ensure team members are doing the best work of their careers.
- Long-term client management: Maintain high client retention and satisfaction (9+ NPS scores) in line with company goals. Effectively manage a large team book of business with strong data hygiene and reporting on key metrics with leadership.
- Driving revenue: Ensure the team secures best-practice enrollment communications campaigns aimed at achieving annual enrollment goals. Partner with Growth Marketing to drive high adoption of experiments.
- Product expansion: Ensure high adoption of new products and services within the book of business. Collaborate with internal teams (product, data analytics, engagement, care team) to share customer feedback and industry knowledge; contribute to the development of new products and solutions.
- Customer advocacy: Lead initiatives with the team to turn clients into advocates. Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to fulfill sales references and Marketing/PR requests.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Leadership: Build out the team and support the development of team members. Excel at high level strategy and value the intuition that comes from spending time in the details, especially when metrics and anecdotes don’t align.
- Strategic influence: Able to effectively navigate the complexities of their team’s book of business with clients in multiple stages of their lifecycle. Effectively convey client needs internally, driving the resources needed for successful client relationships.
- Collaboration: Works cooperatively with others across the entire organization to achieve goals and OKRs.
- Change management: Able to influence stakeholders to effect process change. Can balance and lead through change in a fast growing and dynamic environment.
- Communicate effectively: Able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders in ways that conveys both clarity of thought and rigor, while being concise - be that via prose or visual aids. Executive presence internally and externally.
- Think long-term: Does not sacrifice long-term value for short term results. Invest in the activities that set us up for success beyond the next month or quarter.
- Create trust: Always acting in the best interest of our members, clients and the company.
- Make results happen: Measure performance by results and impact, not actions or good intentions. Put maximum resources behind the highest leverage initiatives that will really move the needle.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget and use the mental health and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, workout classes, gym subscriptions, and work-from-home equipment
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Full-time employees have full flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge
The range of base salary for the position is between $194,000 - $352,200, plus equity, and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you.