Marketing Operations Manager
Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered digital hospital, starting with musculoskeletal health. MSK conditions are the #1 medical spend for US employers. Hinge Health is finally making it easier to bring expert-recommended care to millions of patients by being the first company to combine wearable-sensor guided exercise therapy with 1-on-1 health coaching and patient education. Only Hinge Health has clinically validated outcomes across 4 peer-reviewed studies showing reductions in: chronic pain, opioid use, anxiety, depression, absenteeism, and costly surgeries.
4 in 5 employers with a digital MSK solution partner with Hinge Health and we’re poised to triple our customer base again in 2020. Hinge Health has raised $126M to date and has 200+ employees across our San Francisco, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, and remote offices.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Pardot administrator and has a track record of using data to spur experimentation, to increase lead generation, and to give the team a competitive edge. The Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for creating the right systems and processes and leads accurate and timely delivery of the marketing dashboards.
If you’re ready to be a part of the next generation of Hinge Health’s growth, let’s talk. Please include a cover letter on why you'd be a great fit and share one of your data-driven customer insights that improved your B2B marketing team’s performance.
- Design and deliver marketing metrics dashboards and adhoc reports on marketing activities, effectiveness, and business impact of omni channel campaigns
- Lead cutting edge data analysis (including segmentation, ROI modeling, lifetime value analysis, lead scoring, attribution modeling, and A/B testing) to generate new market insights & spur experimentation to increase lead gen, increase conversion rates, and decrease time to deal close
- Own the evolution & integrity of the marketing tech stack.
- Act as the guardian of the marketing database, improve data quality, hygiene, and standardization
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance, in partnership with Sales Operations
- Collaborate cross-functionally to establish and maintain scalable best practice processes across marketing operations, campaigns, and lead management
- Improve account-based marketing capabilities including advanced customer segmentation and targeting through management of key data
- Expert Pardot administrator for B2B marketing team
- Prioritizes projects to put the team in a position to effectively execute multiple projects/campaigns simultaneously
- High attention to detail
- Understands and can articulate B2B and digital marketing strategy
- Curious - keeps up to date on new developments & best practices in design across multiple industries
- Passionate about Brands and the intersection of technology and healthcare
- Creates culture of experimentation and repetitive excellence
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Daily lunch
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
Must include cover letter that describes and quantifies the impact of your marketing campaigns. If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.