Director of Content Marketing
Hinge Health’s mission is to improve the lives of people suffering from chronic conditions by digitizing the delivery of care - starting with musculoskeletal health. Our vision is to be the world’s most patient-centered Digital Hospital. We’re already achieving remarkable outcomes - helping people overcome chronic pain, avoid surgeries, return to work, and get back to doing the things they love. We've raised close to $37M and our growth shows no sign of slowing.
The ideal candidate is an experienced B2B brand storyteller with a track record of successfully positioning a category leader and telling engaging and persuasive stories that nurture MQLs to SQLs.
As the Director of Marketing, you will lead product marketing and our content strategy and execution across digital and print channels including newsletters, blogs, social media, direct mail and website. You enjoy both rolling up your sleeves to create content as well as leading a team of copywriters. You’ll have a unique opportunity to shape Hinge Health’s growth and market-leading brand.
If this role appeals to you, and you hit most of the requirements below, we'd love to chat! Please include a cover letter on why you'd be a great fit and a link to your content portfolio.
- Develop Brand positioning, messaging and segmentation, and voice
- Own content strategy and execution across digital and print channels
- Create persuasive content and lead a team of copywriters
- Execute and measure 1:1 marketing campaigns to nurture MQLs to SQLs
- Strong and efficient communicator (both written and verbal)
- Organized: from your email inbox habits to your time management, to the information you juggle about people, teams, clients, and products
- Entrepreneurial with an ability to create and follow plans yet flexible enough to respond to change while balancing multiple projects and priorities.
- Desire to learn, grow and develop as a first-class startup executive, and to mentor future team members
- Passionate about Brands and the intersection of technology and healthcare
- Must be based in San Francisco, CA
- Willing to travel 10%+
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Daily lunch
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
Must include cover letter that describes and quantifies the impact of your marketing campaigns. If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.