Hinge Health’s mission is to improve the lives of people suffering from chronic conditions by digitizing the delivery of care - starting with musculoskeletal health. We’re already achieving remarkable outcomes - helping people overcome chronic pain, avoid surgeries, return to work, and get back to doing the things they love. We’re now rapidly signing large enterprise customers.
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, mission-driven and action-oriented individual to join our rapidly growing team. The Office Manager will run all office related processes, manager various external vendors, as well as act as a line of support to the recruiting team.
We are looking for an individual who can see the "big picture" but is also willing to roll up their sleeves to empower everyone at Hinge Health to make a difference in people's lives.
If this role appeals to you, and you meet a few of the requirements below, we'd love to chat.
- Experience working in a fast-faced environment
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks
- Creative problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Assisting in the on-boarding process for new hires
- Maintaining a clean, organized and functional office space
- Purchasing office supplies and snacks, as well as lunches
- Processing all inbound and outbound mail and deliveries
- Planning of internal events such as annual retreat
- Planning of external events such as recruiting trips
- 1+ years experience as an Office Manager or similar
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience with G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft Office
- Competitive base
- Meaningful stock options
- Medical, dental, vision
- Company lunch
- Flexible vacation policy
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
We’re firm believers in “Learn-it-all” versus “Know-it-all.” To that end, we are looking for a candidate with an open mind and willingness to hustle to drive success at Hinge Health. If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.