Senior Software Engineer
Join Hinge Health, a rapidly growing VC-backed San Francisco digital health startup. Our mission is to improve the lives of people suffering from chronic conditions - starting with musculoskeletal health. We’re already achieving remarkable outcomes - helping people overcome chronic pain, avoid surgeries, return to work, and empowering people to do the things they love.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our fast growing team. Our engineering team is led by people who truly care about doing right by the world, and inhumane practices of all kinds are verboten. In addition we stand strongly by good engineering principles, so concepts like linting and testing are given due respect.
Our tech stack: Amazon, Aptible, Postgres, Redis, RoR, Android, React, and React Native.
- 2-3 years of experience building applications in Ruby on Rails
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Science & Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Management Information Systems
- Desire to learn, grow and develop as the company grows
- Based in San Francisco, CA or willing to relocate
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Daily lunch
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
We’re firm believers in “Learn-it-all” versus “Know-it-all.” To that end, we are looking for a candidate with an open mind and willingness to hustle to drive success at Hinge Health. If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.