Manager, People Operations
Join Hinge Health, a rapidly growing VC-backed San Francisco digital health startup. Our mission is to improve the lives of people suffering from chronic conditions - starting with musculoskeletal health. We’re already achieving remarkable outcomes - helping people overcome chronic pain, avoid surgeries, return to work, and empowering people to do the things they love.
As the People Operations Manager, you will work on a wide variety of projects to drive long term retention of our employees. You will be responsible for identifying, prioritizing and executing initiatives that drive the most impact.
- Propose and implement various people-related process improvements
- Complete strategically important cross-functional projects
- Attend to day to day HR-related requests from employees
- Own and manage the employee survey process
- Manage the end-to-end employee benefits system
- BA/BS in a quantitative field or equivalent practical experience
- 2-3 years of experience in consulting or finance (or equivalent)
- Strong and efficient written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to learn, grow and develop as the company grows
- Based in San Francisco, CA or willing to relocate
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Daily lunch
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
We’re firm believers in “Learn-it-all” versus “Know-it-all.” To that end, we are looking for a candidate with an open mind and willingness to hustle to drive success at Hinge Health. If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.