Director of Customer Success
Hinge Health’s mission is to improve the lives of people suffering from chronic conditions by digitizing the delivery of care - starting with musculoskeletal health. Our vision is to be the world’s most patient-centered Digital Hospital. We’re already achieving remarkable outcomes - helping people overcome chronic pain, avoid surgeries, return to work, and get back to doing the things they love. We've raised close to $37M and our growth shows no sign of slowing.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual to join our Commercial Team to manage client relationships and implementations. The ideal candidate possesses customer success experience (in the healthcare space), through we’re most interested in someone who is preternaturally curious, ambitious, and excited to be an early member of a growing team. You should be comfortable both leading projects autonomously and partnering with multiple teams, such as Product, Sales, and Marketing.
We’re firm believers in letting you own your role and of continuous learning. To that end, we have a regular book club where we discuss topics in digital health, design thinking, entrepreneurship, sales, and more.
If this role appeals to you, and you hit most of the requirements below, we'd love to chat.
- Manage client relationships from signature through renewal, escalating issues when they arise and resolving them in a timely fashion
- Project-managing and monitor the implementation process, delivering best-in-class customer service and meeting every milestone
- Help define account management and implementation best practices, creating an efficient and repeatable model
- Interface with client health plans and ecosystem partners to define and execute integrations
- Aggregate customer insights and report back to clients
- Contribute to product roadmap by feeding back the customer's voice, empathetic listening to them and translating their needs internally
- Collaborate with every aspect of the company, particularly the sales, marketing, design, and coaching teams
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-5 years work experience.
- Background in enterprise customer success / account management / implementations.
- Excellent project management, organization, and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Analytical skills & experience (e.g. consulting): ability to use data to drive internal decisions, and create a story for the client
- Comfortable working with the ambiguity of a fast-paced startup - ability to innovate, and solve problems creatively.
- Desire to learn, grow, develop, and eventually mentor future team members
- Have a sense of humor and like to have fun. We work hard, but we laugh a lot too.
- Based in San Francisco, CA or willing to relocate
- Growth / B2C marketing experience
- Subject matter expertise in healthcare, employee health benefits, chronic disease management, digital health
- Startup experience
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Daily lunch
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.