Growth Marketing Manager
Hinge Health’s mission is to improve the lives of people suffering from chronic conditions by digitizing the delivery of care - starting with musculoskeletal health. We've helped over 20,000 working Americans in dozens of industries get their lives back. We’re already achieving remarkable outcomes: our users report 4x the pain reduction of opioids and avoid 2 out of 3 surgeries. We've raised over $51M and our growth shows no sign of slowing.
As a member of our newly-formed Growth team, you’ll play a central role in making sure that every chronic pain sufferer within our client base knows about and signs up for Hinge Health. You’ll help us optimize our existing B2C growth channels, such as email and social media marketing, as well as help us find new and creative ways to spread the word about Hinge Health via referral programs and other organic channels. With truly moving testimonials pouring in by the day, our users themselves will play a huge role in your success.
- Own our B2C marketing funnel, from initial user outreach to successful registration
- Continually optimize email, social media, direct mail, and landing page performance
- Constantly search for creative growth “hacks” that expand our reach
- Lead growth experiments across all channels and analyze the results
- Leverage our biggest fans to get our user referral program off the ground
- Find the best way to generate growth from within the app, an untapped channel to date
- Help guide our selection of internal tools, including marketing automation, analytics
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing: email, social media, text, etc.
- 3+ years experience on a high-velocity, cross-functional Growth team (B2C or B2B2C)
- Extensive experience running tests to validate new growth channels
- Hands-on experience building out a user/customer referral program
- Experience in employee benefits, wellness, or fitness spaces especially as it relates to HIPAA constraints
- Degree in behavioral psychology or related field
- Basic competence with SQL and analyzing experiment results, user behavior
- Experience running direct mail campaigns
- Experience creating communities/groups within a user base
- Desire to take on a managerial role in the future
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Daily lunch
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.