Hinge Health’s mission is to improve the lives of people suffering from chronic conditions by digitizing the delivery of care - starting with musculoskeletal health. Our vision is to be the world’s most patient-centered Digital Hospital. We’re already achieving remarkable outcomes - helping people overcome chronic pain, avoid surgeries, return to work, and get back to doing the things they love. We've raised close to $51M and our growth shows no sign of slowing.
To support our growth, we are hiring for a tenacious, entrepreneurial and driven Commercial Sourcer to join us on this amazing journey. People are the most important asset in any company and at Hinge Health we pride ourselves on the amazing team we’ve built thus far. As an early member of the talent acquisition team, you will be presented with a unique opportunity to work hand in hand with our hiring managers in building one of the fastest growing digital health startups in San Francisco.
- Develop multi channel candidate pipeline for commercial roles(Client Success, Marketing, Partnerships, Sales) through employee referrals, sourcing tools, meetups and events
- Build creative sourcing strategies and talent maps to identify the best candidates
- Coordinate and set up interviews for candidate interviewing across all commercial roles
- Ensure that we are providing the best candidate experience throughout the candidate journey
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within our ATS(Lever)
- Successful experience sourcing/recruiting for commercial roles for a fast paced technology startup, coming either from an in-house or agency background
- Strong intellectual curiosity and resourceful with a bias for action!
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Organized, with a keen attention to detail
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Daily lunch
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.