Health Plan Marketing Manager
Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered digital hospital, starting with musculoskeletal health. MSK conditions are the #1 medical spend for US employers. Hinge Health is finally making it easier to bring expert-recommended care to millions of patients by being the first company to combine wearable-sensor guided exercise therapy with 1-on-1 health coaching and patient education. Only Hinge Health has clinically validated outcomes across 4 peer-reviewed studies showing reductions in: chronic pain, opioid use, anxiety, depression, absenteeism, and costly surgeries.
4 in 5 employers with a digital MSK solution partner with Hinge Health and we’re poised to triple our customer base again in 2020. Hinge Health has raised $126M to date and has 200+ employees across our San Francisco, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, and remote offices.
The ideal candidate is a health plan marketer who has built and executed hyper-personalized B2B lead generation campaigns across events, print, & digital.
If you’re ready to be a part of the next generation of Hinge Health’s growth, let’s talk. Please include a cover letter on why you'd be a great fit and link examples and outcomes of your successful health plan marketing or B2B marketing campaigns.
- Conduct customer research and experiment to create hyper-personalized campaigns across events, print, marketing emails, paid campaigns, ABM and owned media to generate leads from the top 50 health plans
- Create health plan nurture campaigns and sales enablement tools including decks, 1-pagers, and case studies to reduce days in each pipeline stage
- Measure campaign success (e.g. conversion rate, CAC) and implement health plan lead scoring
- Optimize health plan sales marketing budget mix
- Experienced generating Health Plan sales leads
- Storyteller that can create content with a clear point of view, compelling hook, and persuades prospect closer to a buying decision
- Understands psychology of different health plan customer personas & uses specific words and imagery to influence behavior
- Curious - keeps up to date on new developments & best practices in digital marketing across multiple industries
- Passionate about Brands and the intersection of technology and healthcare
- Creates culture of experimentation and repetitive excellence
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Daily lunch
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.