Director of Product Management
Hinge Health’s mission is to improve the lives of people suffering from chronic conditions by digitizing the delivery of care - starting with musculoskeletal health. Our vision is to be the world’s most patient-centered Digital Hospital. We’re already achieving remarkable outcomes - helping people overcome chronic pain, avoid surgeries, return to work, and get back to doing the things they love. We've raised over $51M and our growth shows no sign of slowing.
We’re looking for an experienced, mission-driven Product Manager to join us in creating behavioral health change. This person will be a leader within the product development team, and will work closely with engineering, product, clinical, and commercial teams at Hinge Health. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, with real autonomy and accountability for delivering business results. They will have a strong product background, a well-rounded understanding of current web and mobile technologies, and a passion for tackling meaningful problems in healthcare.
- Take a major role in defining product vision, strategy, and objectives.
- Help develop and implement product-development practices, particularly related to rapid iteration. Mentor team members in adoption of these best practices.
- Ship products within a cross-functional team, working closely with design, engineering, sales/marketing, and the clinical team throughout the whole process.
- Work directly with executives and founders as the voice of your product team.
- Track usage analytics, and patient impact of launches
- Ultimate responsibility for shipping products with meaningful business results, on time.
- Mentor and/or manage a strong, growing team of PMs over time.
- 7+ years of experience in product management of mobile and web products
- Experience working in high-performing product teams, with a focus on cross-functional collaboration, early & rapid testing, and outcomes over output
- Demonstrated success in leading developments of products and customer-facing features from inception to delivery
- Excellent problem-solving, project-management, and communication skills
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, experience evaluating tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members
- Strong analytical and experimental design skills
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Natural Sciences, Mathematics, or a related technical field
- Software engineering experience
- Experience in digital product development in the healthcare space
- Demonstrated ability to grow a team, while also getting their hands dirty as an IC
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful stock options (We want everyone to feel like a real owner)
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K
- Free lunch & snacks
- Company outings (hikes, running, climbing events, and more)
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team that’s working on a meaningful problem
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.