Director, Partnerships and Business Development
Hinge Health is pioneering the world’s most patient-centered digital hospital, starting with musculoskeletal health. Hinge Health’s back and joint pain care pathways combine wearable sensor-guided exercise therapy with behavioral change through 1-on-1 health coaching and education. Hinge Health is the #1 musculoskeletal solution for employers and health plans. Available to millions of members, Hinge Health empowers people to reduce chronic pain, opioids and surgeries. Based in San Francisco, we’re growing fast. Hinge Health has raised over $51M, and is working with leading employers and health plans in America to avoid 2 in 3 surgeries and significantly reduce opioid use.
As Director, Partnerships & BD, you are responsible for channel partnership strategy, execution, and overall management of partner relationships. You’ll have a unique opportunity to shape Hinge Health’s growth and brand: partnerships are the most important contributor to our revenue growth.
The ideal candidate has Health Plan and/or Benefit Consultant sales experience and is an expert at building deep relationships with various channel partners (e.g. Benefit Consultants, Health Plan Clinical and Wellness Leadership, digital health channel resellers).
We’re firm believers in letting you own your role and of continuous learning (through regular book clubs, a generous education stipend, etc.)
If this role appeals to you, and you hit most of the requirements below, we'd love to chat! Please include a cover letter on why you'd be a great fit.
- Own strategic channels and partnership strategy and execution including developing a partnership playbook, developing 1:1 relationships with key partners in your target geography, and representing Hinge Health at conferences and events
- Introduce the Hinge Health digital MSK solution to channel partners
- Negotiate and manage execution of channel partnership agreements
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Client Success and Product teams to ensure a seamless experience for our channel partners
- Demonstrated experience in complex channel partnerships and/or B2B healthcare market
- Preferred: Established Consultant and/or Health Plan relationships
- Preferred: Previous experience negotiating contracts
- Strong project management & organization skills: from your email inbox habits to your time management, to the information you juggle about people, teams, clients, and products
- Entrepreneurial with an ability to create and follow plans yet flexible enough to respond to change while balancing multiple projects and priorities.
- Strong and efficient communicator (both written and verbal)
- Desire to learn, grow and develop as a first-class startup executive, and mentor to future team members
- Passionate about the intersection of technology and healthcare
- Willing to travel 20-50%
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Daily lunch
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.