IT Support Technician
San Francisco, Portland
Hinge Health’s mission is to improve the lives of people suffering from chronic conditions by digitizing the delivery of care - starting with musculoskeletal health. Our vision is to be the world’s most patient-centered Digital Hospital. We’re already achieving remarkable outcomes - helping people overcome chronic pain, avoid surgeries, return to work, and get back to doing the things they love. We've raised close to $51M and our growth shows no sign of slowing.
We are seeking a bright, adaptable, and hardworking applicant to work at our corporate location in San Francisco, CA as an IT Support Technician. We treat Hinge Health employees as our customers and provide timely, accurate, and professional support. A successful IT Support Technician excels in a fast-paced, team environment and possesses excellent communication skills. We’re looking for an individual with a high degree of technical aptitude over a large scope of IT software, hardware, and networking disciplines.
If you are passionate about helping people solve IT problems and love being a part of an exciting and innovative environment, we'd love to hear from you.
- Mac/Chrome OS deployment and support
- User hardware/software/peripheral support
- Employee onboarding and account provisioning
- WIFI/LAN troubleshooting and support
- Hardware procurement and asset management
- Creating and maintaining documentation
- Supporting a range of video conferencing solutions
- 2+ years’ hands-on IT Support experience in a production environment.
- Proven skills in PC repair, troubleshooting, deployment, and liquidation.
- Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP protocols and applications.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes the ability to explain technical terminology to non-technical end users.
- Project management skills to manage various IT related projects
- 2+ years' experience supporting Mac OS X
- Enterprise support experience with Mac or Linux system support & troubleshooting
- Advanced application support experience including support for Microsoft Office
- Intermediate level scripting skills
- Experience supporting Cisco switches, firewalls and Meraki access points
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful stock options
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K
- Company lunch & snacks
- Flexible vacation policy
- Professional development budget
- Company outings (hikes, running, climbing events, and more)
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team
- Chance to work on a very meaningful problem at a pivotal time for Hinge Health
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters please.