Digital Community Manager
Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered digital hospital, starting with musculoskeletal health. MSK conditions are the #1 medical spend for US employers. Hinge Health is finally making it easier to bring expert-recommended care to millions of patients by being the first company to combine wearable-sensor guided exercise therapy with 1-on-1 health coaching and patient education. Only Hinge Health has clinically validated outcomes across 4 peer-reviewed studies showing reductions in: chronic pain, opioid use, anxiety, depression, absenteeism, and costly surgeries.
4 in 5 employers with a digital MSK solution partner with Hinge Health and we are poised to triple our customer base again in 2020. Hinge Health has raised $126M to date and has 200+ employees across our San Francisco, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, and remote offices
We’re looking for a mission-driven individual to join us in creating behavioral health change through our Groups feature. This person will be a leader within the User Engagement team, and will work closely with engineering, product, clinical, and coaching teams at Hinge Health.
The mission for this role is to lead the strategic direction of our product’s community feature, "Groups", and manage the community curators, "Group Guides". Our Community Manager will be responsible for developing a big picture strategy for Group engagement, collaborating with stakeholders, and leading a team to execute on their vision.
Relevant industries & skills
- Experience building online communities tactically and strategically. Preferred experience working on consumer apps with a community feature or web based community based products (Reddit, Curable, myTeam, Belong, Patients Like Me, Facebook etc)
- Has an analytical mindset and has experience designing and running experiments.
- Empathic individual who understands / can relate to a patient’s mindset.
- Group Strategy: Lead and execute strategic direction of Groups Feature in collaboration with Director of Product, Design lead, and VP of Clinical Engagement.
- Manage Group Guides: Oversee a growing team of Group Guides (currently 4), providing consistent feedback and mentorship. Complete biannual performance reviews and lead growth and development for your team.
- Potential role expansion to building out our B2C social media presence (currently only have B2B).
- Experience in healthcare
- Formal education in community engagement
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Daily lunch
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly fitness benefit
- Mental health and wellness annual stipend
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
When applying, please share a link to your portfolio. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.