Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered digital hospital, starting with musculoskeletal health. MSK conditions are the #1 medical spend for US employers. Hinge Health is finally making it easier to bring expert-recommended care to millions of patients by being the first company to combine wearable-sensor guided exercise therapy with 1-on-1 health coaching and patient education. Only Hinge Health has clinically validated outcomes across 4 peer-reviewed studies showing reductions in: chronic pain, opioid use, anxiety, depression, absenteeism, and costly surgeries.
4 in 5 employers with a digital MSK solution partner with Hinge Health and we are poised to triple our customer base again in 2020. Hinge Health has raised $126M to date and has 200+ employees across our San Francisco, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, and remote offices
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Payroll Analyst to join us towards building out our accounting function. This is the Company’s first payroll hire and represents a tremendous opportunity for the right candidate. This person will set the blueprint for the Company’s payroll processes and procedures in addition to keeping the Company in compliance with all payroll rules and regulations. The position will report directly to the Head of Finance.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience in payroll and knowledge of wage and hourly laws. Furthermore the right candidate has worked for a rapidly scaling company and implemented controls around the payroll process. We are looking for an individual who is willing to roll up their sleeves and own the day to day payroll responsibilities
- Process payroll in Paylocity semi-monthly for 200+ employees working in more than 25 states.
- Process payroll in Paylocity bi-weekly for hourly contractors
- Process Ad hoc payrolls (Bonuses, commissions)
- Process HR changes
- Work cross-functionally with HR Operations
- Assist with the design and implementation of internal control measures to ensure proper payment authorizations and segregation of duties are observed.
- Assist with compliance matters such as multi-state tax withholdings, 401K audits, workers compensation audits & external financial audits
- State registrations/W2’s
- Own the payroll system- Admin for Paylocity
- Process expense reimbursements using expense reporting system
- 401K + Benefits administration
- PTO management
- 4+ years of payroll experience and knowledgeable of wage and hourly laws
- CPP preferred
- Payroll system knowledge (Paylocity, Gusto, Namely, Workday or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Sox controls
- Advanced excel skills
- CPA certification or on track for CPA license
- Worked in public accounting at a big 4 firm
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Daily lunch
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.