Sr. Director, Enterprise Marketing
Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered digital hospital, starting with musculoskeletal health. MSK conditions are the #1 medical spend for US employers. Hinge Health is finally making it easier to bring expert-recommended care to millions of patients by being the first company to combine wearable-sensor guided exercise therapy with 1-on-1 health coaching and patient education. Only Hinge Health has clinically validated outcomes across 4 peer-reviewed studies showing reductions in: chronic pain, opioid use, anxiety, depression, absenteeism, and costly surgeries.
4 in 5 employers with a digital MSK solution partner with Hinge Health and we’re poised to triple our customer base again in 2020. Hinge Health has raised $126M to date and has 200+ employees across our San Francisco, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, and remote offices.
The ideal candidate is a category-building B2B marketing leader with a track record of leading a team to generate B2B leads and accelerating sales opportunities to deal close by creating hyper-personalized multi-channel marketing campaigns.
If you’re ready to be a part of the next generation of Hinge Health’s growth, let’s talk. In your application, please include links to examples and outcomes of your successful B2B marketing campaigns.
- Lead a team of 6-8 to develop hyper-personalized multi-channel B2B marketing campaigns across events, print, & digital that drives our employer sales team's opportunity, pipeline, and revenue goals.
- Reinforce Hinge Health’s position as the #1 partner for employers
- Generate new sales opportunities with Employee Health and Benefit leaders
- Create sales enablement tools to close Employer opportunities faster
- Maximize multi-channel campaign ROI
- Manage agile B2B Employer marketing team
- Multiple cycles of success of leading a team to execute successful B2B lead generating campaigns
- Expert in extracting insights from dashboards and marketing automation reports
- Curious - keeps up to date on new developments & best practices in B2B marketing across multiple industries
- Passionate about Brands and the intersection of technology and healthcare
- Understands psychology of buyer personas & uses specific words and imagery to influence behavior
- Creates culture of experimentation and repetitive excellence
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Daily lunch
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.