Executive Assistant (Remote)
R&D – Design /
Hinge Health is building the world’s most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic™. It is now the leading Digital MSK Clinic, used by four in five employers and 90% of health plans with a digital MSK solution. Hinge Health reduces MSK pain, surgeries, and opioid use by pairing advanced wearable sensors and computer vision technology with a comprehensive clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches.
The company launched a nationally accessible Women’s Pelvic Health program to address the unique MSK needs of women. Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 1 million + in-person providers and enables real-time interventions for elective MSK surgeries, driving proven medical claims reduction. Available to millions of members, Hinge Health is widely trusted by leading organizations, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon.
To Learn more about our company & culture please visit:
Hinge Health is seeking an energetic and self-motivated individual to provide executive administrative support to our Executive team. In this role, you will be supporting executives, handling a wide range of complex and highly confidential duties. This role requires excellent calendaring and prioritization skills, attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple critical requests at the same time. While administrative duties will be part of your role, you will also be the main point of delegation for a variety of tasks to help build one of the fastest-growing digital health startups in San Francisco.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Drive important meetings (internal and external) forward by scheduling and organizing client and internal meetings and events in a timely manner.
- Enable our executives to focus on high priority tasks via strategic calendar management and make recommendations to executives with regards to their time management, prioritization, delegation, and organization.
- Reduce administrative burden on executives by performing an extensive array of core administrative tasks. Eg: Expense reports, booking flights etc
- Increasing team effectiveness by planning and executing team events and offsites
- Enable meetings success by assisting with the production of materials and pre-reads, taking notes, and tracking actionables.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Attention to detail: You are able to accomplish/complete a task while demonstrating a thorough concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small.
- Project Management: You have the discipline to organize and prioritize projects, especially pertaining to onboarding.
- Problem-solver: You are able to apply critical thinking skills and exercise sound judgment in making decisions for your role.
- Self-starter: Can work independently with little oversight, able to execute tasks and projects in an environment with competing demands.
- Proficiency in Google Suite of products
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful equity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- Flexible PTO
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Family & fertility benefit through Maven Clinic
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Quarterly lifestyle benefit to use towards WFH equipment & fitness
- Generous mental health stipend
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
We want to make you aware that there continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real HR employees and sending fictitious job offers to applications in a scheme to obtain sensitive information.
Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center.
If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Hinge Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know by reaching out to your Recruiter and we'll work with our accommodations team to evaluate your request.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.