Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered digital hospital, starting with musculoskeletal health. MSK conditions are the #1 medical spend for US employers. Hinge Health is finally making it easier to bring expert-recommended care to millions of patients by being the first company to combine wearable-sensor guided exercise therapy with 1-on-1 health coaching and patient education. Only Hinge Health has clinically validated outcomes across 4 peer-reviewed studies showing reductions in: chronic pain, opioid use, anxiety, depression, absenteeism, and costly surgeries.
4 in 5 employers with a digital MSK solution partner with Hinge Health and we’re poised to triple our customer base again in 2020. Hinge Health has raised $126M to date and has 200+ employees across our San Francisco, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, and remote offices.
The ideal candidate is a visual designer with a track record lead creative and visual design for B2B campaigns.
If you’re ready to be a part of the next generation of Hinge Health’s growth, let’s talk. Please include a cover letter on why you'd be a great fit and link examples and outcomes of your successful lead generating design projects.
- Lead creative and visual design for print & digital content marketing, sales enablement, and events marketing that will differentiate Hinge Health with the health plan audience
- Collaborate with marketing team to gather customer feedback to understand the psychology, pain points & value prop for each health plan persona and to validate design decisions
- Develop resources, guidelines, and templates that empower the organization to create beautiful and thoughtful brand expressions
- Help promote positive internal awareness of design trends, brand standards and processes, through a design culture of collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Portfolio demonstrating role in building brands and developing lead generating marketing campaigns
- High attention to detail with an excellent understanding of how to apply the elements of visual design, such as typography, imagery, iconography, & layout
- Have a proven design process that embraces experimentation and consistently gets cross-functional team aligned with who/what/why or a project
- Master of print & digital design tools such as Adobe CC and Sketch.
- Curious - keeps up to date on new developments & best practices in design across multiple industries
- Passionate about Brands and the intersection of technology and healthcare
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Daily lunch
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.