Director, Health Plan Marketing
Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered digital hospital, starting with musculoskeletal health. MSK conditions are the #1 medical spend for US employers. Hinge Health is finally making it easier to bring expert-recommended care to millions of patients by being the first company to combine wearable-sensor guided exercise therapy with 1-on-1 health coaching and patient education. Only Hinge Health has clinically validated outcomes across 4 peer-reviewed studies showing reductions in: chronic pain, opioid use, anxiety, depression, absenteeism, and costly surgeries.
4 in 5 employers with a digital MSK solution partner with Hinge Health and we’re poised to triple our customer base again in 2020. Hinge Health has raised $126M to date and has 200+ employees across our San Francisco, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, and remote offices.
The ideal candidate is a health plan marketing leader with a track record of developing hyper-personalized multi-channel B2B marketing campaigns across events, print, & digital that drives our health plan direct sales and health plan channel sales team's opportunity, pipeline, and revenue goals.
If you’re ready to be a part of the next generation of Hinge Health’s growth, let’s talk. In your application, please include links to examples and outcomes of your successful health plan marketing campaigns.
- Build and lead a team of 2-3 to create and execute health plan sales marketing and health plan channel partnership marketing strategies that generate health plan sales leads and employer sales leads from the health plan channel
- Create health plan sales enablement tools to close health plan opportunities faster
- Maximize multi-channel campaign ROI
- Manage agile health plan marketing team
- Multiple cycles of success of creating & executing successful lead generating campaigns with complex health plan organizations
- Curious - keeps up to date on new developments & best practices in content marketing across multiple industries
- Passionate about Brands and the intersection of technology and healthcare
- Understands psychology of buyer personas & uses specific words and imagery to influence behavior
- Creates culture of experimentation and repetitive excellence
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Daily lunch
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
Must include cover letter that describes and quantifies the impact of your marketing campaigns. If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.