Patient Operations Associate (Bilingual: Spanish & English)
Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered digital hospital, starting with musculoskeletal health. MSK conditions are the #1 medical spend for US employers. Hinge Health is finally making it easier to bring expert-recommended care to millions of patients by being the first company to combine wearable-sensor guided exercise therapy with 1-on-1 health coaching and patient education. Only Hinge Health has clinically validated outcomes across 4 peer-reviewed studies showing reductions in: chronic pain, opioid use, anxiety, depression, absenteeism, and costly surgeries.
4 in 5 employers with a digital MSK solution partner with Hinge Health and we are poised to triple our customer base again in 2020. Hinge Health has raised $126M to date and has 200+ employees across our San Francisco, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, and remote offices
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual to join our Patient Operations team, focusing on customer service and technical support. You must be an excellent communicator, fluent in Spanish, hard-working, organized, and be comfortable handling multiple responsibilities simultaneously. A patient's needs are constantly top-of-mind for you. This role is available in our Portland or Chicago offices and will report to our Senior Manager of Patient Operations in Chicago.
- Lead in Customer Support, fielding patient inquiries and addressing them in a timely, empathetic, and professional manner through various software tools.
- Ensure prompt and clear communication for participants while conveying warmth and empathy.
- Create a delightful Customer Service experience for all individuals both internal and external.
- Develop extensive knowledge of our product, including common technical challenges and troubleshooting techniques.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Bachelor’s degree
- Customer Service experience (minimum two years)
- Excellent participant facing communication and writing skills
- Confidence managing multiple processes and workflows simultaneously
- Healthcare background, and/or previous healthcare experience, especially startup healthcare experience.
- Experience with customer support tools (e.g. RingCentral, HelpDesk) and/or Google Analytics.
- Great work culture
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K match
- Daily lunch
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Professional Development budget
- Wellness benefit
- Flexible vacation policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. Please complete the application via this link.
Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
No recruiters, please.