Product Manager, Growth Data Platform
RnD – Product /
Hinge Health is creating a new health care system, built around you. Accessible to 26 million members across 1,500 customers, Hinge Health is the #1 digital clinic for joint and muscle pain, delivering superior member outcomes and proven claims reductions. We pair the industry’s most advanced motion technology and wearable pain relief with a complete clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches to help people move beyond pain and reduce surgeries and opioid use. Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 1 million+ in-person providers to enable earlier interventions for avoidable MSK surgeries. Four in five health plans and employers with a digital MSK solution trust Hinge Health, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon. Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com
Here at Hinge Health, we welcome all applicants and know a diverse team makes us better and stronger. We look for individuals who embody our leadership principles and we value varied experiences and skill sets. Beyond specific work experience, we also look for unique capabilities and skill sets that are key indicators an applicant will thrive in our fast-paced, frequently evolving environment. If this sounds like the kind of place you’d like to be part of, please apply - we would love to hear from you!
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead our Growth Data team. Ideally you have a passion for building marketing technologies to reach millions of users, and helping a company deliver the right message to the right user at the right time. You will help us drive market research, audit our product and services, and craft a product strategy for how marketing data can be leveraged to help Hinge Health inspire more people to reduce their pain. You will work closely with engineering to set priorities and drive the implementation of your product strategy. Additionally, you’ll partner with Martech and marketing teams to help us execute on our marketing initiatives and experiments.
If you have a proven track record of building and implementing a best-in-class marketing technology stack, care about understanding and delivering value to consumers, and are passionate about helping people move beyond chronic pain, we’d love to meet you.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Build and develop a product strategy for our Growth Data Platform Pod that will enable Hinge Health to send 100,000,000+ messages a year!
- Help innovate and drive new ways of marketing our products as well as work to keep users engaged over time.
- Work collaboratively with partners throughout the organization to maximize the impact Hinge Health can have in reducing people’s pain
- Work across multiple channels like email, direct mail, SMS, and push notifications
- Be the product expert for all things related to our marketing data platform
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years of product management experience, preferably building internal tools and/or data platforms
- Experience in building marketing technology and growth platforms to support one or more: Landing pages, Email, Push, SMS, and automated campaigns
- Experience working with Marketing to understand their current workflows and help improve marketing quality and velocity
- Ability to prioritize and scope marketing requests balancing long-term vision against short-term pain points and optimizations
- Ability to help manage and run sprints using tools like Jira, Asana, and other project management tools
- Deep expertise with marketing automation tools like Braze, Iterable, Marketo
- Experience working with or building a data platform to be leveraged by marketing teams
- Able to analyze and measure the impact of projects using analytics tools like mixpanel, tableau, etc
- Ability to travel to the US to collaborate with stakeholders
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and Inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Hinge Health, you acknowledge that Hinge Health will collect, use, and process your information as part of our job application process. For more information on how Hinge Health processes your personal information, click here to view our Applicant and Personnel Privacy Notice.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the U.S. FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to email@example.com
*Please do not send resumes via email*