Hinge Health’s mission is to improve the lives of people suffering from chronic conditions by digitizing the delivery of care - starting with musculoskeletal health. Our vision is to be the world’s most patient-centered Digital Hospital. We’re already achieving remarkable outcomes - helping people overcome chronic pain, avoid surgeries, return to work, and get back to doing the things they love. We've raised close to $51M and our growth shows no sign of slowing.
To support our growth, we are hiring for a tenacious, entrepreneurial and driven Senior Recruiter to join us on this amazing journey. People are the most important asset in any company and at Hinge Health we pride ourselves on the amazing team we’ve built thus far. As an early member of the talent acquisition team, you will be presented with a unique opportunity to own our hiring strategy and work hand in hand with our hiring managers in building one of the fastest growing digital health startups in San Francisco.
- Manage end-to-end recruiting for our on-going sales hires. This includes market mapping, sourcing for top talent, candidate assessment & management and offer negotiation
- You will design and execute strategies to engage the best talent through a number of non-traditional channels. Eg: Attending networking events, university recruiting events, meetups and joining various tech communities in the Bay Area
- Implement creative and innovative changes to our existing recruiting strategy to ensure that we are not only engaging the best talent but are actually getting them across the line
- Ensure that we are providing the best candidate experience throughout the candidate journey
- Analyze ATS reports and dashboards to report on hiring progress to leadership team on a regular cadence
- Successful experience recruiting for a fast paced technology startup either from an in-house or agency background
- Excellent communication and networking skills as you will be the face of Hinge Health when it comes to smart recruiting
- Ability to work in cross functional teams and collaborate well with business leaders and hiring managers
- Ideally some experience recruiting for enterprise sales roles
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Great work culture
- 3 months of paid parental leave
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K match
- Daily lunch
- Noise-cancelling headphone
- Professional Development budget
- Wellness benefit
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you.