Director, Supply Chain
Join Hinge Health, a rapidly growing VC-backed San Francisco digital health startup. Our mission is to improve the lives of people suffering from chronic conditions - starting with musculoskeletal health. We’re already achieving remarkable outcomes - helping people overcome chronic pain, avoid surgeries, return to work, and empowering people to do the things they love.
We’re looking for an individual to join us as our Head of Supply Chain - this is a ground floor opportunity where you can leave a big imprint. This person will be a leader within the organization, and will work closely with the top level managers at Hinge Health.
The Head of Supply Chain will oversee our entire supply chain process from sourcing raw materials to assembly of our product to shipping to Hinge Health's users. The ideal candidate will be Six Sigma Black Belt certified and will be able to demonstrate strong Lean as well as management experience. We are looking for an individual who can see the "big picture" but maintains attention to detail.
- Ensure that all users receive their kits on time and without errors
- Drive cost of goods sold efficiencies as the company scales
- Embed continuous improvement into all Supply Chain processes
- Implement and maintain inventory tracking on a per component basis
- Support the Product team with sourcing components for new products
- Build out the Supply Chain team over time as the company scales
- Black Belt Six Sigma certified
- Significant Lean experience
- 3-5 years of management experience
- Experience working with (and implementing) ERP systems and tools
- Experience negotiating with and managing overseas suppliers
- Strong and efficient written and verbal communication skills
- Startup and Healthcare experience are a plus but not a must
- Based in San Francisco, CA or willing to relocate
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Daily lunch
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
We’re firm believers in “Learn-it-all” versus “Know-it-all.” To that end, we are looking for a candidate with an open mind and willingness to hustle to drive success at Hinge Health. If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.