Senior Director/Director, Product Management
San Francisco /
Hinge Health is finally making it easier to bring expert-recommended care to millions by being the first company to combine wearable-sensor guided exercise therapy with 1-on-1 health coaching, physical therapy, and patient education.
The Hinge Health Digital Clinic is the #1 musculoskeletal (MSK) solution for employers and health plans. Available to over 300+ enterprise customers including Boeing, Salesforce and US Foods, Hinge Health empowers people to reduce chronic pain, opioid use, and surgeries.
Only Hinge Health has clinically validated outcomes across 4 peer-reviewed studies showing reductions in: chronic pain, opioid use, anxiety, depression, absenteeism, and costly surgeries.
4 in 5 employers with a digital MSK solution partner with Hinge Health. Hinge Health has raised $436M to date and has 500+ employees across our San Francisco, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, and remote offices.
We’re looking for an experienced, mission-driven Product Leader to join us in creating behavioral health change. This person will be a leader within the product development team, and will work closely with engineering, product, clinical, and commercial teams at Hinge Health. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, with real autonomy and accountability for delivering business results. They will have a strong product background, a well-rounded understanding of current web and mobile technologies, and a passion for tackling meaningful problems in healthcare.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Take a major role in defining product vision, strategy, and objectives.
- Help develop and implement product-development practices, particularly related to rapid iteration. Mentor team members in adoption of these best practices.
- Ship products within a cross-functional team, working closely with design, engineering, sales/marketing, and the clinical team throughout the whole process.
- Work directly with executives and founders as the voice of your product team.
- Track usage analytics, and patient impact of launches
- Ultimate responsibility for shipping products with meaningful business results, on time.
- Mentor and/or manage a strong, growing team of PMs over time.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 10+ years of experience in product management of mobile and web products
- Experience working in high-performing product teams, with a focus on cross-functional collaboration, early & rapid testing, and outcomes over output
- Demonstrated success in leading developments of products and customer-facing features from inception to delivery
- Excellent problem-solving, project-management, and communication skills
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, experience evaluating tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members
- Strong analytical and experimental design skills
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Natural Sciences, Mathematics, or a related technical field
- Software engineering experience
- Experience in digital product development in the healthcare space
- Demonstrated ability to grow a team, while also getting their hands dirty as an IC
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Trust: We trust our teammates to always act in the team and company’s best interest.
- Hustle: We’re creative, we’re unrelenting, we find a way.
- Effective communication: We’re prompt and concise.
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): We’re always willing to learn.
- Frugal: We don’t waste money and especially not time.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Daily lunch
- Professional development budget
- Monthly fitness/gym reimbursement
- Annual mental wellness benefit
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.