Associate Member Support Specialist, French Speaking (Remote)
Operations – Support Operations /
Hinge Health is creating a new health care system, built around you. Accessible to 26 million members across 1,500 customers, Hinge Health is the #1 digital clinic for joint and muscle pain, delivering superior member outcomes and proven claims reductions. We pair the industry’s most advanced motion technology and wearable pain relief with a complete clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches to help people move beyond pain and reduce surgeries and opioid use. Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 1 million+ in-person providers to enable earlier interventions for avoidable MSK surgeries. Four in five health plans and employers with a digital MSK solution trust Hinge Health, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon. Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com.
Work From Anywhere
For this position the individual has the flexibility to work anywhere, within the US.
About the Role
As a French speaking Associate Member Support Rep, your focus will be to help new French & English speaking Program Members get started and current ones get quick, efficient support -- developing strong, positive relationships with Hinge Health. You must be an excellent communicator, hard-working, organized, possess a willingness to learn, and be comfortable handling multiple tasks such as Phone Calls & Emails simultaneously. A Member’s needs are constantly top-of-mind for you and remaining collaborative, agile and efficient in a fast paced start-up environment, are the keys to success and progression in this role.
DESCRIPTION OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A strong and or fluent level command of the French language is mandatory for this role, along with an equal level of fluency in English. The role would be ideal for an applicant seeking an entry-level role in a fast paced environment. We’re a start-up, which means things here evolve and develop at a rapid pace, so you should be comfortable dealing with ambiguity. But this also means you’ll have the opportunity to grow in your role, as the company grows too. We’re firm believers in the facilitation of resources and enablement - and in turn acknowledging and rewarding results.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Assess Members support needs & provide solutions with a focus on responsiveness and transparency
- Develop extensive knowledge of our product offering, including common technical challenges, troubleshooting techniques and critical documentation protocols
- Provide world class support, fielding inquiries and addressing them in a timely and professional manner through various software tools and a personable approach
- Ensure prompt and clear communication for Members while conveying warmth and empathy
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Professional level fluency in French & English
- Support experience (minimum two years)
- Excellent Member facing communication skills (spoken and written), along with strong soft skills
- Confidence managing multiple processes and workflows simultaneously
- Flexibility with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs and may include nights and weekends
- Able to effectively work in a Remote environment and be depended on for excellent punctuality and communication
- Healthcare background, and/or previous healthcare experience, especially startup healthcare experience
- Experience with customer support tools (e.g. RingCentral/ NICE, Guru, Freshdesk) and/or Google Analytics
- Additional fluency in Spanish
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
$16.06 - $26.63 an hour
Consider the range above plus equity, and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and Inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Hinge Health, you acknowledge that Hinge Health will collect, use, and process your information as part of our job application process. For more information on how Hinge Health processes your personal information, click here to view our Applicant and Personnel Privacy Notice.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the U.S. FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please do not send resumes via email*