Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Hinge Health’s mission is to improve the lives of people suffering from chronic conditions by digitizing the delivery of care - starting with musculoskeletal health. Our vision is to be the world’s most patient-centered Digital Hospital. We’re already achieving remarkable outcomes - helping people overcome chronic pain, avoid surgeries, return to work, and get back to doing the things they love. We've raised close to $37M and our growth shows no sign of slowing.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Site Reliability Engineer to automate and scale our infrastructure while maintaining a high level of availability and minimizing toil.
Our tech stack: AWS, Aptible, Postgres, Redis, Rails, Python, Airflow, Mode Analytics, Android, React, and React Native.
- Develop collaborative workflow processes for engineers to ramp up new infrastructure capabilities
- Implement exhaustive testing, logging and monitoring with relevant alerting.
- Own platform and infrastructure configuration and deployment
- Establish a solid bridge established between product development, internal tooling, and business operations
- Insure all systems are appropriately auditable, with automation for supplying evidence.
- Bachelor’s degree in C.S. or comparable degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of software engineering experience, with 2 years of SRE-focused projects involving process automation
- Programming expertise in either Python or Ruby, with demonstrated knowledge of software engineering best-practice development (e.g., linting, testing)
- Ability to collaborate and problem solve across teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbalDemonstrated operational expertise with cloud-hosted systems such as AWS or Google, with experience operating platform layers such as Heroku or Aptible
- Prior experience with healthcare data (PHI/PII/HIPAA requirements)
- History of technical writing
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Daily lunch
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.