Digital Marketing Manager
Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered digital hospital, starting with musculoskeletal health. MSK conditions are the #1 medical spend for US employers. Hinge Health is finally making it easier to bring expert-recommended care to millions of patients by being the first company to combine wearable-sensor guided exercise therapy with 1-on-1 health coaching and patient education. Only Hinge Health has clinically validated outcomes across 4 peer-reviewed studies showing reductions in: chronic pain, opioid use, anxiety, depression, absenteeism, and costly surgeries.
4 in 5 employers with a digital MSK solution partner with Hinge Health and we’re poised to triple our customer base again in 2020. Hinge Health has raised $126M to date and has 200+ employees across our San Francisco, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, and remote offices.
The ideal candidate is a digital marketing leader with a track record of developing lead generating, hyper-personalized multi-channel B2B marketing campaigns.
If you’re ready to be a part of the next generation of Hinge Health’s growth, let’s talk. Please include a cover letter on why you'd be a great fit and link examples and outcomes of your successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Create digital channel lead gen & nurture strategy that includes optimizing email marketing, paid digital campaigns, and owned digital media
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing including website, Pardot, email nurture campaigns, paid social, display advertising & affiliate marketing
- Design and implement hyper-personalized ABM campaigns for employer audience
- Collaborate with marketing operations to evaluate and implement mar-tech tools and lead scoring to measure campaign effectiveness & make strategic decisions
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets and campaign outcomes dashboard with Marketing Operations
- Use A/B testing, customer insights research, campaign optimization to move the needle on key metrics (e.g. lead generation, lead conversion, and CAC)
- Experienced collaborating with content marketing & design to launch lead generating digital campaigns
- Expert in B2B marketing automation
- Expert in optimizing paid ads, social media and website channels
- Expert in creating and extracting insights from digital marketing dashboards
- Clearly articulates digital marketing strategy & goals
- Curious - keeps up to date on new developments & best practices in digital marketing across multiple industries
- Passionate about Brands and the intersection of technology and healthcare
- Understands psychology of buyer personas & uses specific words and imagery to influence behavior
- Creates culture of experimentation and repetitive excellence
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Daily lunch
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.