San Francisco, CA
Hipcamp unlocks access to private land, creating new places for people to get outside and go camping. We believe that spending time in nature is essential to a happy and healthy human life, and we are crazy passionate about our mission to get more people outside. We are deeply proud of the impact Hipcamp creates by making nature more accessible, providing income to support the protection of private land, and creating community across the urban rural divide.
Didn't see a position that fits your skill set on our careers page? Let us know why you are the bees knees and how you could contribute to Hipcamp by applying for your dream job.
To apply to this position, click on the Apply button and share the following
- A pitch for this new position and what you'd like to do at Hipcamp
- Link to your LinkedIn profile or upload your resume
Working at Hipcamp
- As a team, we're committed to striving toward and evolving these shared values in ourselves and in other team members.
- We support flexible hours and occasional remote work. We focus on results, not hours. We believe that clearly defined goals combined with awesome people, true empowerment, and nearly total autonomy create the best results
- We believe health is essential to happiness. That's why teammates receive a monthly fitness stipend as well as 50% off all Hipcamp listings
- We take team camping trips together, have a great gear library and can get you pro deals at various outdoor brands
- Our sunny, plant filled office is located at 2 Mint Plaza, between 5th & Mission Street, right next to the Powell BART station. We really hope you have a (well-behaved) dog to bring to our office
Hipcamp is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact we are confident that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.