Recruiting Coordinator - Operations
Hipcamp is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to support our hiring efforts across Operations and G&A. The ideal candidate has 6+ months experience supporting recruiting efforts. If you’re passionate about the outdoors and would like to work in a fast-paced startup environment remotely from (almost) anywhere in the US and Canada, then we want you!
Hipcamp unlocks access to private land, creating new places for people to get outside and go camping, glamping, or RV’ing. We believe that spending time in nature is essential to a happy and healthy human life, and we are deeply passionate about our mission to get more people outside. We are proud of the impact Hipcamp creates by making nature more accessible, providing income to support the protection of private land, and creating community across the urban rural divide.
About the Role
In this role, you will be helping Hipcamp build a world-class Operations team during a key growth phase for the company. You will report directly to the VP of Ops and will be responsible for managing all aspects of Ops recruiting logistics including--but not limited to--candidate communications, interview scheduling, process improvement, and stakeholder management. Building a world-class Ops team is a highly collaborative effort, so it’s important you are a team player with strong communication skills. Success in this role during this high growth phase will lead to increased scope and rapid career progression within the Recruiting function.
What Success Looks Like
- You partner closely with Operations hiring managers to deliver a candidate experience that is smooth, efficient, and positive.
- You partner closely with cross-functional interviewers to deliver an expedient but load-balanced interview schedule.
- You propose innovative and creative ideas that improve quality and happiness for both candidates and the Ops team.
- You raise the bar in Recruiting and lift others around you.
- You develop best practices and standards to strengthen our foundation to setup future growth in Recruiting.
- You foster an inclusive, supportive, and positive environment that makes Hipcamp a great place to work.
What Sets You Up For Success
- 6+ months experience supporting recruiting efforts
- Expert-level abilities in Google Calendar
- Proficiency in Lever (or similar ATS e.g. Greenhouse)
- Proficiency in spreadsheets (i.e. Google Sheets)
- Strong process acumen; highly organized
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- High ownership mentality
- Comfort working in fast-paced and dynamic startup environment
- Comfort collaborating with a distributed team
About our Work Environment
Compensation will be a mix of salary and stock options. It is based on your location and will be highly competitive compared to similar-stage companies.
Health is essential to happiness. In addition to full health insurance, all team members receive a monthly wellness stipend and $1K in Hipcash because we believe getting outside is excellent preventative medicine in addition to increasing your creativity, lowering your stress, and making you an overall more awesome human.
We focus on results, not hours. We believe that clearly defined goals combined with great people, empowerment, and autonomy create the best results. We feel confident that inclusive and diverse teams working on an important cause can accomplish extraordinary things.
Hipcamp is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact we are confident that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.