Midwest & East-Coast
Hipcamp is looking for an individual in the Midwest or on the East Coast to work remote and help with our host acquisition initiatives!
Hipcamp unlocks access to private land, creating new places for people to get outside and go camping. We believe that spending time in nature is essential to a happy and healthy human life, and we are crazy passionate about our mission to get more people outside. We are deeply proud of the impact Hipcamp creates by making nature more accessible, providing income to support the protection of private land, and creating community across the urban rural divide.
This role will make a massive impact on Hipcamp, because the work you do will grow Hipcamp across the United States, and then the world.
What you will get to do
- Contact, acquire, and on-board high quality hosts across regional markets in the United States
- Track, negotiating, and close sales (i.e. new hosts and landowners who have awesome places to stay and land to camp on)
- Introduce potential hosts to the benefits of Hipcamp and educate them on how they can make money from hosting Hipcampers
- Be invovled with the full sales cycle, including identifying opportunities, outreach, cold calling, drip email campaigns, pitching, converting landowners into Hipcamp hosts, and onboarding them to the platform
What skills we ask for
- You are a master relationship builder, you know sales is all about relationship building, so this should come naturally to you
- You have at least one year of outbound sales experience
- You are goal driven and motivated by reaching ambitious goals
- The ability to drum up leads that move quickly through the sales funnel and convert into successful Hipcamp listings
- Experience with and familiarity with sales CRMs
- A goal oriented and growth mindset
- A knack for organization
Working at Hipcamp
- As a team, we're committed to striving toward and evolving these shared values in ourselves and in other team members.
- We are focused on output, not hours. We believe in empowerment, autonomy, and accountability
- We believe health is essential to happiness. That's why teammates receive a monthly fitness stipend as well as 50% off all Hipcamp listings
- We take team camping trips together, have a great gear library and can get you pro deals at various outdoor brands.
- Our sunny, plant filled office is located at 2 Mint Plaza, between 5th & Mission Street, right next to the Powell BART station. We really hope you have a (well-behaved) dog to bring to our office
Hipcamp is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact we are confident that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.