Senior Manager, Product Marketing & Retention
Marketing – B2B Marketing /
Hired is a talent marketplace that's demystifying the job search by matching top tech and sales talent with compelling opportunities at the world’s most innovative companies. Founded in 2012, Hired was acquired by Vettery and the Adecco Group in 2020, creating the largest hiring marketplace for technology and sales talent. Above all, we envision a world where all hiring is equitable, efficient, and transparent and are committed to empowering connections between ambitious people and teams.
Using Hired, both candidates and employers have transparency into salary offers, competing opportunities, and unique preferences. By combining both our technology and human touch, our goal is to enrich and automate the recruiting process, enabling candidates to employ their potential and find a job they love. To date, Hired has helped over 3 million diverse, vetted candidates find new opportunities at over 17,000 companies throughout the United States, Canada, Ireland, and the UK.
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to work at the intersection of product development, project management, sales, and communications to help drive Hired’s B2B audience (employers) usage and adoption of our multi-tiered hiring subscription and placement services. Focused on product delivery and process improvements for sales enablement, this person will work within the Hired Marketing team and partner closely with global teams and cross-functional partners such as Product, Sales, Strategy, and Design to develop solutions from idea/conception to launch.
Key responsibilities and expectations:
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the customer internally with Product, Sales, and business leaders with a focus on enterprise software
- Position Hired against competitors
- Test and build compelling messaging across channels, helping to drive product adoption and usage
- Influence direction and drive action across teams and deliver product marketing and sales enablement solutions that meet the needs of our global organization
- Prioritize feature product requests from the sales org, working directly with Engineering to deliver improvements
- Use data and research, including insights from customers, sales, leadership, and strategy, to help shape Hired’s product roadmap
- Improve upon and streamline Hired’s go-to-market strategy, in partnership with strategy, sales, and product
- Facilitate regular cross-functional meetings to ensure alignment on results, timelines, and status
- Build communications and materials in support of defined success metrics that drive adoption of solutions and products
- Mitigate risk and anticipate friction during execution, leading project management and progress reporting
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of project/program management experience
- 2+ years experience working directly with an engineering team in a product marketing function
- 2+ years in sales
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive results
- Communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in a SaaS product marketing capacity (partnered closely with product management and/or engineering to represent marketing requirements and with sales to support product launches)
- Strong domain expertise in the HR/Recruiting industry
- Experience with enterprise product development and systems implementations
- Experience with business process management, workflow, and life cycle management
- Experience managing multiple project and deliver high quality work on tight timelines
- Knowledge with data and analytical approach to problem-solving to drive strategy and change
- Experience driving internal product decisions
- Experience with project management tools and lifecycles
- Experience working across functions and at all levels of the organization to collaborate and help influence action
With the above said, we understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job and believe that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. Even more important than your resume is a positive attitude, passion for the work, personal drive for growth, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't align perfectly to what is listed here.
Hired has six key values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
Raise the bar - Impact matters. Stay focused and curious.
Think big & hustle - Push for bold, thoughtful, and rapid innovation.
People first - Prioritize development and wellbeing. Help people flourish and feel valued.
Transparency builds trust - Communicate with candor, honesty, and respect.
Strength through inclusion - Welcome all voices. What makes you unique makes us all strong.
One team, one dream - Pride and passion for our mission. Work collaboratively and have fun.
Why you’ll love working at Hired:
We love coming to work on Monday. It’s easy to love the work you do when you see the positive impact it has, and helping someone find their dream job can change their life forever. We believe in our mission, love the work, and have fun doing it together. Even in our hybrid remote environment, we've maintained our culture through bi-weekly Company meetings, virtual team social events, cross-team lunches, volunteer events, and a very active set of Slack channels.
We know life is about more than just work. We have an open vacation policy so you can take the time you need to relax and rejuvenate, contribute to the cost of insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and offer a fully paid 12-week parental leave, 401k, commuter benefits, and gym membership discounts.
We invest in your development. A company is only as strong as its team, and we want to help strengthen every member of our team. We give everyone the opportunities and support they need to reach that next professional level through company-sponsored General Assembly classes and conferences, in-house training, a culture of continuous feedback, and the chance to run with projects.
We’re consistently recognized for our culture. We’re listed #5 on Fortune's 60 Best Companies to Work for in New York City, included in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Technology for 2020, and have been previously honored at Crain’s Best Places to Work Awards and included in Inc Best Workplaces.
We bring our whole selves to work. We are committed to fostering diversity and inclusion at all levels of our company. We value the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings and are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. As a recruiting tool, Hired is committed to building equity in the hiring process through a more representative talent pool. As a company, we take active steps to support an inclusive work environment through the creation of a cross-team DEI taskforce, Employee Resource Groups (ERG), bias mitigation interview training, and respectful workplace training for all employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Hired values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.