London, UK /
Revenue – Sales Executive /
Hired is a talent marketplace that's demystifying the job search by matching top tech and sales talent with compelling opportunities at the world’s most innovative companies. Founded in 2012, Hired was acquired by Vettery and the Adecco Group in 2020, creating the largest hiring marketplace for technology and sales talent. Above all, we envision a world where all hiring is equitable, efficient, and transparent and are committed to empowering connections between ambitious people and teams.
Using Hired, both candidates and employers have transparency into salary offers, competing opportunities, and unique preferences. By combining both our technology and human touch, our goal is to enrich and automate the recruiting process, enabling candidates to employ their potential and find a job they love. To date, Hired has helped over 3 million diverse, vetted candidates find new opportunities at over 17,000 companies throughout the United States, Canada, Ireland, and the UK.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Hired is looking for a Sales Manager to lead our new business efforts in the UK. This is a newly created role, reporting to the VP, Sales in London and will work closely with a growing leadership team based in the UK and North America to help take the Hired revenue organisation to the next level since becoming part of the Adecco Group.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH:
- Build, train, and inspire a growing team (currently 4 AEs & 2 SDRs) with more growth planned in London and beyond
- Identify areas of opportunity for increased efficiency and greater results
- Lead from the front mentality that inspires confidence in sales team - client facing, regular feedback
- Leverage technology and sales enablement tools to deliver optimum results for the team
- Ability to strategically build out new methods for capturing net new accounts
- Assist in the continued development of the Hired Sales playbook and strategy for inbound and outbound lead generation
- Assist AE’s on closure, forecasting, client presentations and market penetration
- Working internally with the VP Sales to develop growth strategy for net-new business in Europe
- Collaborating with HQ teams across the business - marketing, sales, demand generation and operations, to ensure the UK team has what it needs to be successful and that our learnings and achievements are being shared and recognised with the wider business.
- Building relationships with other Adecco Group Brands (Ezra, General Assembly, Modis) to identify opportunities for collaboration and growth
HAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 2 - 4 years of experience leading a team
- 5+ years working in high velocity, fast-paced, B2B SaaS sales environment
- Experience managing a team that has a high level of activity and is process driven
- Exemplary written and verbal communication ability
- An affinity for making data-driven decisions
- Interest in exploring and implementing new technologies
- Ability to motivate and inspire through both proven and creative tactics
- Has prior experience being a high performing AE as well as leading a team
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate with sales, operations, and marketing teams
- A desire for continuous learning and improvement
THESE WOULD ALSO BE NICE:
- Experience with Sales Automation Cadence creation through tools like Outreach, Salesloft or Yesware
- Experience selling within a B2B or SaaS environment
- Experience in the Recruiting or Talent Solutions industry selling into TA or HR
COMP, BENEFITS, & PERKS:
- Competitive compensation & commission
- Flexible/Remote working policy
- Unlimited vacation
- Summer Fridays (Friday afternoons off June-Sept)
- Private Health Insurance, pension
- Additional health plan for dental & vision
- Internet reimbursement
With the above said, we understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job and believe that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. Even more important than your resume is a positive attitude, passion for the work, personal drive for growth, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't align perfectly to what is listed here.
Hired has six key values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
Raise the bar - Impact matters. Stay focused and curious.
Think big & hustle - Push for bold, thoughtful, and rapid innovation.
People first - Prioritize development and wellbeing. Help people flourish and feel valued.
Transparency builds trust - Communicate with candor, honesty, and respect.
Strength through inclusion - Welcome all voices. What makes you unique makes us all strong.
One team, one dream - Pride and passion for our mission. Work collaboratively and have fun.
Why you’ll love working at Hired:
We love coming to work on Monday. It’s easy to love the work you do when you see the positive impact it has, and helping someone find their dream job can change their life forever. We believe in our mission, love the work, and have fun doing it together. Even in our hybrid remote environment, we've maintained our culture through bi-weekly Company meetings, virtual team social events, cross-team lunches, volunteer events, and a very active set of Slack channels.
We know life is about more than just work. We have an open vacation policy so you can take the time you need to relax and rejuvenate, contribute to the cost of insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and offer a fully paid 12-week parental leave, 401k, commuter benefits, and gym membership discounts.
We invest in your development. A company is only as strong as its team, and we want to help strengthen every member of our team. We give everyone the opportunities and support they need to reach that next professional level through company-sponsored General Assembly classes and conferences, in-house training, a culture of continuous feedback, and the chance to run with projects.
We’re consistently recognized for our culture. We’re listed #5 on Fortune's 60 Best Companies to Work for in New York City, included in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Technology for 2020, and have been previously honored at Crain’s Best Places to Work Awards and included in Inc Best Workplaces.
We bring our whole selves to work. We are committed to fostering diversity and inclusion at all levels of our company. We value the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings and are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. As a recruiting tool, Hired is committed to building equity in the hiring process through a more representative talent pool. As a company, we take active steps to support an inclusive work environment through the creation of a cross-team DEI taskforce, Employee Resource Groups (ERG), bias mitigation interview training, and respectful workplace training for all employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Hired values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.