Senior Technical Recruiter
People Strategy – Recruiting /
Hired is a talent marketplace that's demystifying the job search by matching top tech and sales talent with compelling opportunities at the world’s most innovative companies. Founded in 2012, Hired was acquired by Vettery and the Adecco Group in 2020, creating the largest hiring marketplace for technology and sales talent. Above all, we envision a world where all hiring is equitable, efficient, and transparent and are committed to empowering connections between ambitious people and teams.
Using Hired, both candidates and employers have transparency into salary offers, competing opportunities, and unique preferences. By combining both our technology and human touch, our goal is to enrich and automate the recruiting process, enabling candidates to employ their potential and find a job they love. To date, Hired has helped over 3 million diverse, vetted candidates find new opportunities at over 17,000 companies throughout the United States, Canada, Ireland, and the UK.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter at Hired, you will be responsible for Hired’s most important asset -- our people. We’re looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter who will help us scale our teams while holding themselves accountable to the highest standard of best recruiting practices. You will be the ambassador of our company and need to deliver a captivating experience to potential employees while relaying our vision, culture and job responsibilities. You will own the entire recruitment lifecycle from sourcing to closing candidates for various open roles and will partner with internal stakeholders to achieve our hiring goals. You will promote diverse and inclusive hiring processes at Hired, including delivering diverse candidate slates, designing inclusive materials and providing training for interviewing teams. You will become a partner to hiring managers, providing coaching and guidance on interview and hiring best practices.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH:
- Actively source, recruit, and hire top talent for teams across the organization including Engineering and Product teams, and at times might support hiring across other functions depending on business needs
- Manage the entire hiring process from initial phone screen to offer acceptance
- Effectively partner with internal stakeholders and managers to create a customized and top of the line hiring process and candidate experience
- Assess qualified candidates through various portals including job postings, referrals, networking, and web sourcing
- Think outside the box! We encourage recruiters to come up with their own creative solutions to attracting top talent
- Act as an advocate and resource to internal candidates by filtering, screening, and actively engaging talent within the company
- Provide a positive experience for all candidates from phone screen to offer accept
- Be an ambassador of the Hired brand, assisting with any recruiting events, projects, or recruitment related processes
- Special Recruiting and/or HR-related projects as needed
- Most importantly: a positive attitude - we are looking for people who truly care about helping others!
- 5+ years of experience in Engineering (technical) recruiting, preferably at a high volume startup or agency
- Ability to balance multiple job searches and business demands at one time
- Ability to develop consistent, high quality pipelines of candidates via creative sourcing strategies across a variety of channels, including leveraging new and existing technologies, with an emphasis on direct sourcing of passive talent
- Track record of successfully executing complex, senior-level technical searches from kickoff to close
- Previous management experience in recruiting (sourcers, coordinators, recruiters, etc.)
- Experience with Lever ATS, a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with a growth mindset and desire to work in a fast-paced, highly-demanding, ever-changing environment
With the above said, we understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job and believe that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. Even more important than your resume is a positive attitude, passion for the work, personal drive for growth, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't align perfectly to what is listed here.
Hired has six key values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
Raise the bar - Impact matters. Stay focused and curious.
Think big & hustle - Push for bold, thoughtful, and rapid innovation.
People first - Prioritize development and wellbeing. Help people flourish and feel valued.
Transparency builds trust - Communicate with candor, honesty, and respect.
Strength through inclusion - Welcome all voices. What makes you unique makes us all strong.
One team, one dream - Pride and passion for our mission. Work collaboratively and have fun.
Why you’ll love working at Hired:
We love coming to work on Monday. It’s easy to love the work you do when you see the positive impact it has, and helping someone find their dream job can change their life forever. We believe in our mission, love the work, and have fun doing it together. Even in our hybrid remote environment, we've maintained our culture through bi-weekly Company meetings, virtual team social events, cross-team lunches, volunteer events, and a very active set of Slack channels.
We know life is about more than just work. We have an open vacation policy so you can take the time you need to relax and rejuvenate, contribute to the cost of insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and offer a fully paid 12-week parental leave, 401k, commuter benefits, and gym membership discounts.
We invest in your development. A company is only as strong as its team, and we want to help strengthen every member of our team. We give everyone the opportunities and support they need to reach that next professional level through company-sponsored General Assembly classes and conferences, in-house training, a culture of continuous feedback, and the chance to run with projects.
We’re consistently recognized for our culture. We’re listed #5 on Fortune's 60 Best Companies to Work for in New York City, included in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Technology for 2020, and have been previously honored at Crain’s Best Places to Work Awards and included in Inc Best Workplaces.
We bring our whole selves to work. We are committed to fostering diversity and inclusion at all levels of our company. We value the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings and are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. As a recruiting tool, Hired is committed to building equity in the hiring process through a more representative talent pool. As a company, we take active steps to support an inclusive work environment through the creation of a cross-team DEI taskforce, Employee Resource Groups (ERG), bias mitigation interview training, and respectful workplace training for all employees.
Hired strives to provide and maintain a workplace that is safe and free of known hazards. Due to this, as a condition of employment, we require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire. Accommodations will be considered for those with disability/medical conditions or because of a sincerely-held religious belief who, in narrow circumstances, cannot get vaccinated due to such reasons. Additional accommodations may be considered for applicants desiring to work from a state that has passed a law that provides for additional exemptions or protection.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Hired values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.