Campaign Management Specialist, B2B
Marketing – B2B Marketing /
Hired is a talent marketplace that's demystifying the job search by matching top tech and sales talent with compelling opportunities at the world’s most innovative companies. Founded in 2012, Hired was acquired by Vettery and the Adecco Group in 2020, creating the largest hiring marketplace for technology and sales talent. Above all, we envision a world where all hiring is equitable, efficient, and transparent and are committed to empowering connections between ambitious people and teams.
Using Hired, both candidates and employers have transparency into salary offers, competing opportunities, and unique preferences. By combining both our technology and human touch, our goal is to enrich and automate the recruiting process, enabling candidates to employ their potential and find a job they love. To date, Hired has helped over 3 million diverse, vetted candidates find new opportunities at over 17,000 companies throughout the United States, Canada, Ireland, and the UK.
The Marketing team identifies and engages companies and job-seekers to join Hired, driving revenue to sustain our vision of a more transparent and rewarding hiring process. Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager of B2B Demand Generation, the [Campaign Management Specialist] will be crucial to driving revenue growth as a key contributor to generating and nurturing qualified leads for our sales team by supporting overall campaign execution with a focus on Account Based Marketing (ABM) for global, strategic accounts.
You will work closely with our sales team to create and manage ABM campaigns to engage enterprise leaders at strategic accounts, support MQL driving initiatives, analyze and provide insights on campaigns and help support management of our marketing tech stack. The ideal candidate for this role should have superior organizational skills, excellent multi-tasking skills, superb interpersonal skills, and be proactive and creative.
What we need your help with:
- Help contribute to the ideation and execution of engaging marketing, sales, and account-based campaigns through targeted messaging, nurture programs, emails, landing pages, content, and sales collateral.
- Collaborate closely with other members of paid acquisition, event marketing, demand gen, product marketing, creative, content strategy, sales and many others included in the process, execution and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Measure effectiveness of campaign results and analyze pipeline activity to understand how our marketing campaigns convert or influence leads, and continually refine process
- Identify, prioritize and attract target personas and accounts across key markets and industries that we can run campaigns with
- Manage and maintain marketing database including list segmentation and quarterly hygiene
- Create and iterate on persuasive landing pages for our content to drive downloads and optimize conversions
- Craft engaging email campaigns to nurture leads into high intent MQLs
- Partner with sales to create engaging sales outreach sequences, programs, and messaging to help engage or activate leads
- Support lead scoring process operationally, ensuring leads are successfully flowing into Salesforce and down the funnel
- Analyze and report on campaign performance and identify areas for improvement
What we're looking for:
- 1-2+ years of experience in a demand generation specialist, ABM specialist or campaign management role
- Hands-on experience working with B2B campaigns across a variety of channels
- Proven success breaking into strategic accounts through ABM
- Excellent email marketing skills with a proven track record of successful campaigns
- In depth understanding of B2B funnel and experience working with sales team
- Experience working cross-functionally to partner with creative, content, product, and sales teams
- Creative thinker, comfortable coming up with campaign concepts, and participating in general creative brainstorms with the team
- Experience with B2B Marketing tools such as Marketo, Salesforce, Outreach and ABM tools is preferred
- Any experience in the recruiting industry is preferred
With the above said, we understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job and believe that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. Even more important than your resume is a positive attitude, passion for the work, personal drive for growth, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't align perfectly to what is listed here.
Hired has six key values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
Raise the bar - Impact matters. Stay focused and curious.
Think big & hustle - Push for bold, thoughtful, and rapid innovation.
People first - Prioritize development and wellbeing. Help people flourish and feel valued.
Transparency builds trust - Communicate with candor, honesty, and respect.
Strength through inclusion - Welcome all voices. What makes you unique makes us all strong.
One team, one dream - Pride and passion for our mission. Work collaboratively and have fun.
Why you’ll love working at Hired:
We love coming to work on Monday. It’s easy to love the work you do when you see the positive impact it has, and helping someone find their dream job can change their life forever. We believe in our mission, love the work, and have fun doing it together. Even in our hybrid remote environment, we've maintained our culture through bi-weekly Company meetings, virtual team social events, cross-team lunches, volunteer events, and a very active set of Slack channels.
We know life is about more than just work. We have an open vacation policy so you can take the time you need to relax and rejuvenate, contribute to the cost of insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and offer a fully paid 12-week parental leave, 401k, commuter benefits, and gym membership discounts.
We invest in your development. A company is only as strong as its team, and we want to help strengthen every member of our team. We give everyone the opportunities and support they need to reach that next professional level through company-sponsored General Assembly classes and conferences, in-house training, a culture of continuous feedback, and the chance to run with projects.
We’re consistently recognized for our culture. We’re listed #5 on Fortune's 60 Best Companies to Work for in New York City, included in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Technology for 2020, and have been previously honored at Crain’s Best Places to Work Awards and included in Inc Best Workplaces.
We bring our whole selves to work. We are committed to fostering diversity and inclusion at all levels of our company. We value the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings and are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. As a recruiting tool, Hired is committed to building equity in the hiring process through a more representative talent pool. As a company, we take active steps to support an inclusive work environment through the creation of a cross-team DEI taskforce, Employee Resource Groups (ERG), bias mitigation interview training, and respectful workplace training for all employees.
The Company is a federal contractor subject to EO 14042 and as such requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire. Accommodations will be considered for those with disability/medical conditions or because of a sincerely-held religious belief who, in narrow circumstances, cannot get vaccinated due to such reasons.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Hired values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.