Senior Salesforce Administrator
Revenue – Revenue Operations /
Hired is a talent marketplace that's demystifying the job search by matching top tech and sales talent with compelling opportunities at the world’s most innovative companies. Founded in 2012, Hired was acquired by Vettery and the Adecco Group in 2020, creating the largest hiring marketplace for technology and sales talent. Above all, we envision a world where all hiring is equitable, efficient, and transparent and are committed to empowering connections between ambitious people and teams.
Using Hired, both candidates and employers have transparency into salary offers, competing opportunities, and unique preferences. By combining both our technology and human touch, our goal is to enrich and automate the recruiting process, enabling candidates to employ their potential and find a job they love. To date, Hired has helped over 3 million diverse, vetted candidates find new opportunities at over 17,000 companies throughout the United States, Canada, Ireland, and the UK.
Hired is looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join the Revenue Operations team. This person will be responsible for tasks related to the maintenance, enhancement and upkeep of Salesforce.com at Hired. The right candidate will have extensive Salesforce administrative experience, excellent project management skills,, and proven technical expertise to design and implement enhancements in a variety of Sales and Marketing tools. Responsibilities include responding to service requests, incidents and technical optimizations and driving automation to increase efficiency in business processes.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH
- Plan, develop, present, test and support any Salesforce enhancements or solutions
- Build and improve new processes to support company growth
- Configure security access, permissions, roles and profiles for revenue focused tools
- Manage third party applications as necessary
- Build changes in a Sandbox environment and establish protocols for testing and eventual deployment to production environment
- Receive, log and track identified problems and requests through resolution in Service Cloud
- Develop and improve reports and dashboards to support business needs
- Administration and support of Hired’s Salesforce database including but not limited to creating/managing customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validations, workflow and approval rules, sharing rules, permission sets and triggers
- Execute unit tests and write Apex test classes for code coverage
- Use development tools such as VS Code(for source code editor, debugging and deployment) and GIT (for source code and version control)
- Use tools such as Data Loader for data hygiene, backup and migration
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 5+ years of Salesforce administration experience
- 2+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning, Apex classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages, process builders, and flows
- Knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and experience expanding on those capabilities through the use of custom code (Visualforce, Apex, s-controls) and/or SOAP, REST APIs and other integrations with external systems
- Previous re-engineering experience updating an existing Salesforce configuration to provide solutions for workflows and enhanced functions
- Salesforce Certified Administrator required
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification required
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyze and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance and instruction to users. Demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new technologies, applications, and solutions.
- Self-motivated, flexible, team player with solid multi-tasking, time management & organization expertise with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively as part of a team, on multiple projects
- Organized project manager with excellent communication skills
- Experience with Gong, Outreach, LeanData, Marketo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Prospect, Conga, Docusign preferred
- Experience working with a SaaS/subscription based sales model preferred
With the above said, we understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job and believe that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. Even more important than your resume is a positive attitude, passion for the work, personal drive for growth, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't align perfectly to what is listed here.
Hired has six key values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
Raise the bar - Impact matters. Stay focused and curious.
Think big & hustle - Push for bold, thoughtful, and rapid innovation.
People first - Prioritize development and wellbeing. Help people flourish and feel valued.
Transparency builds trust - Communicate with candor, honesty, and respect.
Strength through inclusion - Welcome all voices. What makes you unique makes us all strong.
One team, one dream - Pride and passion for our mission. Work collaboratively and have fun.
Why you’ll love working at Hired:
We love coming to work on Monday. It’s easy to love the work you do when you see the positive impact it has, and helping someone find their dream job can change their life forever. We believe in our mission, love the work, and have fun doing it together. Even in our hybrid remote environment, we've maintained our culture through bi-weekly Company meetings, virtual team social events, cross-team lunches, volunteer events, and a very active set of Slack channels.
We know life is about more than just work. We have an open vacation policy so you can take the time you need to relax and rejuvenate, contribute to the cost of insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and offer a fully paid 12-week parental leave, 401k, commuter benefits, and gym membership discounts.
We invest in your development. A company is only as strong as its team, and we want to help strengthen every member of our team. We give everyone the opportunities and support they need to reach that next professional level through company-sponsored General Assembly classes and conferences, in-house training, a culture of continuous feedback, and the chance to run with projects.
We’re consistently recognized for our culture. We’re listed #5 on Fortune's 60 Best Companies to Work for in New York City, included in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Technology for 2020, and have been previously honored at Crain’s Best Places to Work Awards and included in Inc Best Workplaces.
We bring our whole selves to work. We are committed to fostering diversity and inclusion at all levels of our company. We value the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings and are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. As a recruiting tool, Hired is committed to building equity in the hiring process through a more representative talent pool. As a company, we take active steps to support an inclusive work environment through the creation of a cross-team DEI taskforce, Employee Resource Groups (ERG), bias mitigation interview training, and respectful workplace training for all employees.
The Company is a federal contractor subject to EO 14042 and as such requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire. Accommodations will be considered for those with disability/medical conditions or because of a sincerely-held religious belief who, in narrow circumstances, cannot get vaccinated due to such reasons.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Hired values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.