Manager, Office of the CEO
Hired is a talent marketplace that's demystifying the job search by matching top tech and sales talent with compelling opportunities at the world’s most innovative companies. Founded in 2012, Hired was acquired by Vettery and the Adecco Group in 2020, creating the largest hiring marketplace for technology and sales talent. Above all, we envision a world where all hiring is equitable, efficient, and transparent and are committed to empowering connections between ambitious people and teams.
Using Hired, both candidates and employers have transparency into salary offers, competing opportunities, and unique preferences. By combining both our technology and human touch, our goal is to enrich and automate the recruiting process, enabling candidates to employ their potential and find a job they love. To date, Hired has helped over 3 million diverse, vetted candidates find new opportunities at over 17,000 companies throughout the United States, Canada, Ireland, and the UK.
As the Manager of the CEO Office at Hired, you will be responsible for directly supporting our Executive Leadership team, including our CEO. You will play a critical role in ensuring the team’s effectiveness and productivity. You will streamline strategic initiatives, optimize meeting efficiency, manage critical company-wide aspects of program management, and be a communication hub for the leadership team.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH:
- Direct Support for the Executive Leadership Team, including:
- Advise and assist the CEO on priorities, work with the CEO to develop agendas and materials for meetings with key stakeholders, track next steps, and see follow-ups to completion.
- Act as a communication arm for the CEO with team, external partners, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Collate topic requests, curate agendas, and facilitate the weekly meetings for the executive leadership team to ensure effective use of time and drive strategic thinking.
- Manage decisions and logistics of special initiatives as required by executive leadership, working closely to loop in senior leadership as well.
- Assist in developing and delivering material to facilitate the distribution of outputs from executive leadership meetings to senior leaders.
- Ensure upcoming meetings are relevant, well structured, and that the preparation is appropriate.
- Ensure the CEO’s calendar is up to date, prioritized, and accurate.
- Serve as an internal facilitator, proactively identifying and removing barriers, securing resources as needed, and aligning and coordinating stakeholder efforts.
- Work with HR to support in the development of internal communications to provide visibility and transparency to the broader organization
- Manage the development of various key internal deliverables including business reviews, organization All Hands presentations, and presentations to our parent company.
- Program manage key initiatives that touch multiple departments in the organization.
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver tasks, ensuring timely updates and responses to all requests.
- Act as an impartial sounding board for key stakeholders, engaging in thoughtful and confidential discussions to drive key decisions and clear action items.
- Design of key cross functional processes, building recommendations and facilitating decisions to ensure timely progress.
- Engage with employees and leadership to understand business needs, analyze, document their requirements.
- Assist and communicate with leads in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 2-5 years in consulting, operations, program management, executive coordination, or other rigorous professional environments
- Familiarity with analytics to the point of translating data to facilitate decision making
- A collaborative and team-oriented player
- A passion for innovation and strong drive to take a growing company to the next level
- Team player with a growth mindset and desire to work in a fast-paced, highly-demanding, ever-changing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a strong attention to detail, be process oriented, and execution focused
With the above said, we understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job and believe that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. Even more important than your resume is a positive attitude, passion for the work, personal drive for growth, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't align perfectly to what is listed here.
Hired has six key values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
Raise the bar - Impact matters. Stay focused and curious.
Think big & hustle - Push for bold, thoughtful, and rapid innovation.
People first - Prioritize development and wellbeing. Help people flourish and feel valued.
Transparency builds trust - Communicate with candor, honesty, and respect.
Strength through inclusion - Welcome all voices. What makes you unique makes us all strong.
One team, one dream - Pride and passion for our mission. Work collaboratively and have fun.
Why you’ll love working at Hired:
We love coming to work on Monday. It’s easy to love the work you do when you see the positive impact it has, and helping someone find their dream job can change their life forever. We believe in our mission, love the work, and have fun doing it together. Even in our hybrid remote environment, we've maintained our culture through bi-weekly Company meetings, virtual team social events, cross-team lunches, volunteer events, and a very active set of Slack channels.
We know life is about more than just work. We have an open vacation policy so you can take the time you need to relax and rejuvenate, contribute to the cost of insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and offer a fully paid 12-week parental leave, 401k, commuter benefits, and gym membership discounts.
We invest in your development. A company is only as strong as its team, and we want to help strengthen every member of our team. We give everyone the opportunities and support they need to reach that next professional level through company-sponsored General Assembly classes and conferences, in-house training, a culture of continuous feedback, and the chance to run with projects.
We’re consistently recognized for our culture. We’re listed #5 on Fortune's 60 Best Companies to Work for in New York City, included in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Technology for 2020, and have been previously honored at Crain’s Best Places to Work Awards and included in Inc Best Workplaces.
We bring our whole selves to work. We are committed to fostering diversity and inclusion at all levels of our company. We value the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings and are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. As a recruiting tool, Hired is committed to building equity in the hiring process through a more representative talent pool. As a company, we take active steps to support an inclusive work environment through the creation of a cross-team DEI taskforce, Employee Resource Groups (ERG), bias mitigation interview training, and respectful workplace training for all employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Hired values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.