Manager, Account Manager
Revenue – Sales Executive /
Hired is a talent marketplace that's demystifying the job search by matching top tech and sales talent with compelling opportunities at the world’s most innovative companies. Founded in 2012, Hired was acquired by Vettery and the Adecco Group in 2020, creating the largest hiring marketplace for technology and sales talent. Above all, we envision a world where all hiring is equitable, efficient, and transparent and are committed to empowering connections between ambitious people and teams.
Using Hired, both candidates and employers have transparency into salary offers, competing opportunities, and unique preferences. By combining both our technology and human touch, our goal is to enrich and automate the recruiting process, enabling candidates to employ their potential and find a job they love. To date, Hired has helped over 3 million diverse, vetted candidates find new opportunities at over 17,000 companies throughout the United States, Canada, Ireland, and the UK.
Hired is looking for a Manager of our mid market and enterprise Account Management team. The AM team is responsible for engaging with customers post-sales, driving user adoption, achieving customer success metrics and ensuring high customer retention. AMs are tasked with partnering closely with Customer Success Managers, managing a portfolio of MM and ENT subscription business.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH:
- Build, train, lead and retain a team of 6 - 8 Account Managers
- Drive team to meet and exceed quarterly NDR and logo retention quotas
- Effectively and accurately forecast and track progress to goals
- Possess strong leadership skills, with a natural interest in coaching, providing feedback and working closely with your team on development to ensure top performance
- Measure, monitor, and hold our Account Managers accountable for their activities and results including establishment of regular business reviews with client accounts
- Maintain relationships with executives at our largest partners
- Leverage technology and sales enablement tools to maximize function effectiveness
- Assist in the continued development of the Hired Account Management playbook and strategy
- Assist AMs with forecasting, client presentations and market penetration
- Work internally with the Head of Customer Success in creating action plans for team objectives and ensuring growth targets are met
- Orchestrate and collaborate with marketing, sales, demand generation and operations
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 2+ years of experience leading a team of individual contributors
- 5+ years experience in revenue closing role
- Proven track record of success with your own book of business, and regularly hitting team goals
- Exemplary written and verbal communication ability
- An affinity for making data-driven decisions
- Ability to motivate and inspire through both proven and creative tactics
- Experience working cross-functionally and collaborating with sales, operations, product and marketing teams
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation
- Success and demonstrated knowledge of the startup landscape
- Comfortable working with team members across different time zones
THESE WOULD ALSO BE NICE:
- Experience with Salesforce as a CRM
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Experience in the HRTech, Recruiting/Staffing or Talent Solutions industry
With the above said, we understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job and believe that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. Even more important than your resume is a positive attitude, passion for the work, personal drive for growth, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't align perfectly to what is listed here.
Hired has six key values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
Raise the bar - Impact matters. Stay focused and curious.
Think big & hustle - Push for bold, thoughtful, and rapid innovation.
People first - Prioritize development and wellbeing. Help people flourish and feel valued.
Transparency builds trust - Communicate with candor, honesty, and respect.
Strength through inclusion - Welcome all voices. What makes you unique makes us all strong.
One team, one dream - Pride and passion for our mission. Work collaboratively and have fun.
Why you’ll love working at Hired:
We love coming to work on Monday. It’s easy to love the work you do when you see the positive impact it has, and helping someone find their dream job can change their life forever. We believe in our mission, love the work, and have fun doing it together. Even in our hybrid remote environment, we've maintained our culture through bi-weekly Company meetings, virtual team social events, cross-team lunches, volunteer events, and a very active set of Slack channels.
We know life is about more than just work. We have an open vacation policy so you can take the time you need to relax and rejuvenate, contribute to the cost of insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and offer a fully paid 12-week parental leave, 401k, commuter benefits, and gym membership discounts.
We invest in your development. A company is only as strong as its team, and we want to help strengthen every member of our team. We give everyone the opportunities and support they need to reach that next professional level through company-sponsored General Assembly classes and conferences, in-house training, a culture of continuous feedback, and the chance to run with projects.
We’re consistently recognized for our culture. We’re listed #5 on Fortune's 60 Best Companies to Work for in New York City, included in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Technology for 2020, and have been previously honored at Crain’s Best Places to Work Awards and included in Inc Best Workplaces.
We bring our whole selves to work. We are committed to fostering diversity and inclusion at all levels of our company. We value the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings and are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. As a recruiting tool, Hired is committed to building equity in the hiring process through a more representative talent pool. As a company, we take active steps to support an inclusive work environment through the creation of a cross-team DEI taskforce, Employee Resource Groups (ERG), bias mitigation interview training, and respectful workplace training for all employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Hired values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.