Customer Success Manager
Revenue – Customer Success /
Hired is a talent marketplace that's demystifying the job search by matching top tech and sales talent with compelling opportunities at the world’s most innovative companies. Founded in 2012, Hired was acquired by Vettery and the Adecco Group in 2020, creating the largest hiring marketplace for technology and sales talent. Above all, we envision a world where all hiring is equitable, efficient, and transparent and are committed to empowering connections between ambitious people and teams.
Using Hired, both candidates and employers have transparency into salary offers, competing opportunities, and unique preferences. By combining both our technology and human touch, our goal is to enrich and automate the recruiting process, enabling candidates to employ their potential and find a job they love. To date, Hired has helped over 3 million diverse, vetted candidates find new opportunities at over 17,000 companies throughout the United States, Canada, Ireland, and the UK.
As a Customer Success Manager, you are the face of Hired, tasked with supporting a large book of users within the existing business of the SMB segment. You must ensure that each of your clients is consistently receiving the maximum value from our product. You are responsible for engaging with customers post-sales, driving user adoption and satisfaction and ensuring high hiring volume. Connecting with people and building relationships is something that comes naturally to you and you are experienced at fostering meaningful & lasting customer partnerships that keep users engaged while driving success towards their individual and company hiring goals.
It is your responsibility to effectively onboard these accounts, demo new users, and drive usage in the early stages and continuously throughout the contract while building high customer satisfaction. You will work with your accounts to drive adoption, as well as act as the voice of your customers internally at Hired. Creative, energetic and self-driven, you understand customer needs and goals and know how to be a trusted partner so companies see success and grow with Hired.
What we need your help with:
- Support a high volume of well-performing accounts by ensuring success and adoption within each
- Become a subject matter expert of all things Hired and evangelize across your network
- Oversee customer health by analyzing your book’s platform usage and trends
- Act as a marketplace and industry expert by sharing data and trends in recruitment with your clients
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak/train customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Effectively track personal metrics around user adoption and platform usage, and other various user performance indicators
- Conduct new employer onboardings with insightful demos and share best practices to drive engagement and success on the platform
What we look for:
- 2+ years in a customer success or account management role, preferably customer-facing in a SaaS organization
- Strong communication skills and technical aptitude
- A passion for technology and our mission to disrupt the recruiting industryEnjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction and adoption
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Exemplary presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written) across all levels of an organization
- Strong attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated knowledge of the startup landscape
- Comfortable working with team members across different time zones
These would also be nice:
- Experience in the HRTech, Recruiting or Talent Solutions industry
- Experience using Salesforce as a CRMBA/BS degree or higher
- Experience in or knowledge of the recruitment/staffing industry
With the above said, we understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job and believe that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. Even more important than your resume is a positive attitude, passion for the work, personal drive for growth, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't align perfectly to what is listed here.
Hired has six key values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
Raise the bar - Impact matters. Stay focused and curious.
Think big & hustle - Push for bold, thoughtful, and rapid innovation.
People first - Prioritize development and wellbeing. Help people flourish and feel valued.
Transparency builds trust - Communicate with candor, honesty, and respect.
Strength through inclusion - Welcome all voices. What makes you unique makes us all strong.
One team, one dream - Pride and passion for our mission. Work collaboratively and have fun.
Why you’ll love working at Hired:
We love coming to work on Monday. It’s easy to love the work you do when you see the positive impact it has, and helping someone find their dream job can change their life forever. We believe in our mission, love the work, and have fun doing it together. Even in our hybrid remote environment, we've maintained our culture through bi-weekly Company meetings, virtual team social events, cross-team lunches, volunteer events, and a very active set of Slack channels.
We know life is about more than just work. We have an open vacation policy so you can take the time you need to relax and rejuvenate, contribute to the cost of insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and offer a fully paid 12-week parental leave, 401k, commuter benefits, and gym membership discounts.
We invest in your development. A company is only as strong as its team, and we want to help strengthen every member of our team. We give everyone the opportunities and support they need to reach that next professional level through company-sponsored General Assembly classes and conferences, in-house training, a culture of continuous feedback, and the chance to run with projects.
We’re consistently recognized for our culture. We’re listed #5 on Fortune's 60 Best Companies to Work for in New York City, included in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Technology for 2020, and have been previously honored at Crain’s Best Places to Work Awards and included in Inc Best Workplaces.
We bring our whole selves to work. We are committed to fostering diversity and inclusion at all levels of our company. We value the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings and are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. As a recruiting tool, Hired is committed to building equity in the hiring process through a more representative talent pool. As a company, we take active steps to support an inclusive work environment through the creation of a cross-team DEI taskforce, Employee Resource Groups (ERG), bias mitigation interview training, and respectful workplace training for all employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Hired values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.