Account Manager, SMB (AM1)
London, UK /
Revenue – Account Manager /
Hired is a talent marketplace that's demystifying the job search by matching top tech and sales talent with compelling opportunities at the world’s most innovative companies. Founded in 2012, Hired was acquired by Vettery and the Adecco Group in 2020, creating the largest hiring marketplace for technology and sales talent. Above all, we envision a world where all hiring is equitable, efficient, and transparent and are committed to empowering connections between ambitious people and teams.
Using Hired, both candidates and employers have transparency into salary offers, competing opportunities, and unique preferences. By combining both our technology and human touch, our goal is to enrich and automate the recruiting process, enabling candidates to employ their potential and find a job they love. To date, Hired has helped over 3 million diverse, vetted candidates find new opportunities at over 17,000 companies throughout the United States, Canada, Ireland, and the UK.
As a transactional SMB Account Manager, you will work to build, deliver & grow your book of business. You will help to onboard new customers, enabling them to quickly see success on the platform, and build long-term partnerships with them to hire exceptional talent. You will become a subject matter expert in all things Hired & recruitment, responsible for a book of transactional customers, measured on revenue growth and retention. It is your responsibility to effectively onboard these accounts, drive usage in the early stages and continuously throughout the contract, and build high customer satisfaction. You will work with your accounts to drive adoption, as well as act as the voice of your customers internally at Hired. Creative, energetic and self-driven, you understand customer needs and goals and know how to be a trusted partner so companies stay and grow with Hired.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH:
- Inspire and educate Hired customers on the value of our solution versus traditional recruiting channels and competitors
- Conduct new employer onboardings with insightful demos and share best practices to drive engagement and success on the platform
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and analyze and present the success metrics to your executive contacts
- Maintain a high volume of well-performing accounts by ensuring success and adoption within each
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak/train customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Develop account strategies, identify cross-sell and growth opportunities, and share best practices
- Check-in regularly with your customers to provide insight and strategic advice
- Work cross-functionally with the Product team to share customer feedback as our product evolves
- Become a subject matter expert of all things Hired, particularly in the SMB space, and evangelise across your network and local events
- Track all account data in Salesforce.com to ensure efficiency throughout the sales cycle
- Consistently meet and exceed personal and company-wide objectives
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 1-2 years of B2B sales or CSM experience, preferably in SaaS or Recruitment
- A passion for technology and our mission to disrupt the recruiting industry
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Exemplary presentation and communication ability (both verbal and written) across all levels of an organisation.
- Strong networking and relationship building ability -- you are a connector at your core
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
THESE WOULD ALSO BE NICE:
- Experience using Salesforce as a CRM
- Experience in the Recruiting or Talent Solutions industry
- Experience working in a marketplace product
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
COMP, BENEFITS, & PERKS:
- Competitive compensation / OTE
- Open Vacation Policy
- Flexible/Remote work policy
- Employer paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- WiFi/internet reimbursement
- Generous pension contribution
With the above said, we understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job and believe that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. Even more important than your resume is a positive attitude, passion for the work, personal drive for growth, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't align perfectly to what is listed here.
Hired has six key values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
Raise the bar - Impact matters. Stay focused and curious.
Think big & hustle - Push for bold, thoughtful, and rapid innovation.
People first - Prioritize development and wellbeing. Help people flourish and feel valued.
Transparency builds trust - Communicate with candor, honesty, and respect.
Strength through inclusion - Welcome all voices. What makes you unique makes us all strong.
One team, one dream - Pride and passion for our mission. Work collaboratively and have fun.
Why you’ll love working at Hired:
We love coming to work on Monday. It’s easy to love the work you do when you see the positive impact it has, and helping someone find their dream job can change their life forever. We believe in our mission, love the work, and have fun doing it together. Even in our hybrid remote environment, we've maintained our culture through bi-weekly Company meetings, virtual team social events, cross-team lunches, volunteer events, and a very active set of Slack channels.
We know life is about more than just work. We have an open vacation policy so you can take the time you need to relax and rejuvenate, contribute to the cost of insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and offer a fully paid 12-week parental leave, 401k, commuter benefits, and gym membership discounts.
We invest in your development. A company is only as strong as its team, and we want to help strengthen every member of our team. We give everyone the opportunities and support they need to reach that next professional level through company-sponsored General Assembly classes and conferences, in-house training, a culture of continuous feedback, and the chance to run with projects.
We’re consistently recognized for our culture. We’re listed #5 on Fortune's 60 Best Companies to Work for in New York City, included in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Technology for 2020, and have been previously honored at Crain’s Best Places to Work Awards and included in Inc Best Workplaces.
We bring our whole selves to work. We are committed to fostering diversity and inclusion at all levels of our company. We value the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings and are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. As a recruiting tool, Hired is committed to building equity in the hiring process through a more representative talent pool. As a company, we take active steps to support an inclusive work environment through the creation of a cross-team DEI taskforce, Employee Resource Groups (ERG), bias mitigation interview training, and respectful workplace training for all employees.
The Company is a federal contractor subject to EO 14042 and as such requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire. Accommodations will be considered for those with disability/medical conditions or because of a sincerely-held religious belief who, in narrow circumstances, cannot get vaccinated due to such reasons.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Hired values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.