Director, Revenue Operations
Revenue – Sales Executive /
Hired is a talent marketplace that's demystifying the job search by matching top tech and sales talent with compelling opportunities at the world’s most innovative companies. Founded in 2012, Hired was acquired by Vettery and the Adecco Group in 2020, creating the largest hiring marketplace for technology and sales talent. Above all, we envision a world where all hiring is equitable, efficient, and transparent and are committed to empowering connections between ambitious people and teams.
Using Hired, both candidates and employers have transparency into salary offers, competing opportunities, and unique preferences. By combining both our technology and human touch, our goal is to enrich and automate the recruiting process, enabling candidates to employ their potential and find a job they love. To date, Hired has helped over 3 million diverse, vetted candidates find new opportunities at over 17,000 companies throughout the United States, Canada, Ireland, and the UK.
The Revenue organization comprises our global client Sales, Customer Success, and Talent Success functions representing both sides of Hired’s Marketplace. In this role you will partner closely with the CRO and Senior Sales leadership to shape and scale the Revenue Team. Your mission is to create and execute quarterly and annual revenue plans, help define and improve sales processes, analyze and share insights on key revenue and sales trends, design and measure metrics to enhance overall productivity, and ultimately help scale our business in an effective way.
- Lead all facets of sales planning, including headcount, quota plan, territory plan, and Go-To-Market strategies in coordination with Finance to hit company goals.
- Lead a team of 3 - 4 direct reports and broader team of 6 - 7 who work across business strategy, tools, support, data integrity and analysis and enablement.
- Oversee sourcing, implementation, and management tech stack used by Sales, Customer Success, and Growth/Marketing team and relevant integrations into other company softwares
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the revenue and finance organizations. Implement operational processes and procedures to ensure data accuracy and reporting.
- Provide leadership to the sales organization, and counsel to the CRO, in implementing sales organization objectives that appropriately reflect the company’s business and financial goals.
- Develop, own, and continuously iterate on data sets, reports, and insights that drive true strategic decision making across the organization and throughout the customer lifecycle
- Develop process, systems and productivity metrics to ensure our teams are hitting their performance targets. Incorporate early detection and identification into the process to ensure timely actions are taken.
- Evolve the methods and tools to measure, report and recommend improvements on sales effectiveness and enablement.
- Working with Human Resources, Finance and senior sales leadership, design sales incentive compensation programs that provide market-competitive pay, reinforce sales organization strategy, and align with business and sales organization objectives.
- Partner with sales leadership and sales teams to establish a continuous feedback loop in order to identify organizational needs and transform them into actionable deliverables.
- Work with Product and Operations to create Product -> Revenue release process to improve customer experience and identify areas of opportunity for growth
- Minimum 8 years of combined Revenue or Sales Operations and Revenue/Sales Operations Management (or 3+ years with 1-2 years of Customer Facing experience in a Sales or Customer Success role)
- Experience working with high-growth, enterprise SaaS companies over $10M ARR.
- History of building and rolling out complex optimization and revenue projects.
- Proven track record of driving measurable efficiency gains, cost reductions, and revenue optimization across all areas of the organization and throughout the customer lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills and history of working cross-functionally across many teams.
- Deep understanding of sales, marketing, and customer success processes and metrics of a SaaS business
- Can effectively deal with ambiguity, is proactive, self-motivated and takes ownership for problem resolution
- Deep / admin level experience with Salesforce.com.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills and history of working cross-functionally across many teams
With the above said, we understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job and believe that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. Even more important than your resume is a positive attitude, passion for the work, personal drive for growth, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't align perfectly to what is listed here.
Hired has six key values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
Raise the bar - Impact matters. Stay focused and curious.
Think big & hustle - Push for bold, thoughtful, and rapid innovation.
People first - Prioritize development and wellbeing. Help people flourish and feel valued.
Transparency builds trust - Communicate with candor, honesty, and respect.
Strength through inclusion - Welcome all voices. What makes you unique makes us all strong.
One team, one dream - Pride and passion for our mission. Work collaboratively and have fun.
Why you’ll love working at Hired:
We love coming to work on Monday. It’s easy to love the work you do when you see the positive impact it has, and helping someone find their dream job can change their life forever. We believe in our mission, love the work, and have fun doing it together. Even in our hybrid remote environment, we've maintained our culture through bi-weekly Company meetings, virtual team social events, cross-team lunches, volunteer events, and a very active set of Slack channels.
We know life is about more than just work. We have an open vacation policy so you can take the time you need to relax and rejuvenate, contribute to the cost of insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and offer a fully paid 12-week parental leave, 401k, commuter benefits, and gym membership discounts.
We invest in your development. A company is only as strong as its team, and we want to help strengthen every member of our team. We give everyone the opportunities and support they need to reach that next professional level through company-sponsored General Assembly classes and conferences, in-house training, a culture of continuous feedback, and the chance to run with projects.
We’re consistently recognized for our culture. We’re listed #5 on Fortune's 60 Best Companies to Work for in New York City, included in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Technology for 2020, and have been previously honored at Crain’s Best Places to Work Awards and included in Inc Best Workplaces.
We bring our whole selves to work. We are committed to fostering diversity and inclusion at all levels of our company. We value the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings and are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. As a recruiting tool, Hired is committed to building equity in the hiring process through a more representative talent pool. As a company, we take active steps to support an inclusive work environment through the creation of a cross-team DEI taskforce, Employee Resource Groups (ERG), bias mitigation interview training, and respectful workplace training for all employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Hired values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.