San Francisco, CA
Who We Are
The team at Mya is on a mission to open up a world of job possibilities for all. Through our industry-leading conversational AI, we’re creating a solution where job seekers get jobs faster and hiring teams find the most qualified candidates by connecting with interested and pre-screened applicants.
Mya is disrupting the $150B recruiting and $2.5B AI markets. We currently support 15 of the Fortune 100, 40 of the Fortune 500, and 4 of the largest global recruiting agencies. Our clients include L'Oréal, PepsiCo, Adecco and many more.
Our team is creative, collaborative, and passionate. Because our teams operate cross-functionally, ideas and solutions can come from anyone. The people at Mya are friendly, genuine, humble, and team-oriented, creating an autonomous yet accountable environment. Everyone is mission-oriented with a drive to create and deliver a product that provides the best-in-class candidate and recruiter experience.
What You'll Be Doing
- Helping the world’s largest enterprise organizations streamline their talent acquisition processes using Conversational Artificial Intelligence
- Managing all technical aspects of the sales process including completion of technical discovery, RFPs, product demos, security questionnaires, and project scoping
- Maintaining an understanding of customers' technology stack and relevant systems/tools
- Tracking the internal roadmap, introducing new product features with prospects, and relaying feedback to product and engineering teams
- Partnering with sales reps and supporting prospects throughout the end-to-end sales process
What You Bring
- 2+ years experience in pre-sales engineering or project management
- Superior organizational skills working with multiple customers and have the ability to switch context quickly throughout the day with numerous competing demands
- Experience with APIs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to present technical solutions concisely for any size audience
- Passion for diving into technical issues and solving customer pain points
- Critical thinking and advanced troubleshooting skills
- Prior experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or technologically relevant field
We’re making a huge impact. Results matter and customers are getting them. Our conversational AI is improving the bottom line, candidate experience, and conversion rate for our clients--all while reducing bias in the hiring process. We believe in creating the best purpose-built technology to really help our users. And so far, it's paying off! We had the honor of being named to CB insights AI 100 list and featured in the Bersin by Deloitte's Disruptions Report.
We have a stellar team. Mya has built a world-class team, combining impressive expertise and experience in recruiting, ML/NLP, SaaS-based sales, marketing, business development, product, and engineering. You will be part of a dynamic and successful team with people coming from organizations like Google, Twitter, Uber, Workday, and more.
We love collaboration. Mya’s HQ is in San Francisco but we have multiple offices and employees around the globe. Mya allows for the flexibility of working from home if you'd like to, but we have a lively office culture, too, so you will always have coworkers in the office who you can grab lunch with or bounce an idea off of.
We are diverse. Continually adding upon our diverse and unique team is a priority for us. Mya is excited to welcome a variety of people of different genders, races, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, cultural heritages, and ages. Mya is full of energetic and talented people, active both inside and outside the office. Our team is made up of runners, yogis, bread bakers, dancers, linguists and parents (of humans and animals).
We care about you. Mya values our employees’ quality of life both inside and outside the office. We offer accommodating working hours, paid parental leave, comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans, and a flexible PTO program that allows our team to take the time they need to recharge (plus MUCH more).