San Francisco, CA
Who We Are
The team at Mya is on a mission to open up a world of job possibilities for all. Through our industry-leading conversational AI, we’re creating a solution where job seekers get jobs faster and hiring teams find the most qualified candidates by connecting with interested and pre-screened applicants.
Mya is disrupting the $150B recruiting and $2.5B AI markets. We currently support 15 of the Fortune 100, 40 of the Fortune 500, and 4 of the largest global recruiting agencies. Our clients include L'Oréal, PepsiCo, Adecco and many more.
Our team is creative, collaborative, and passionate. Because our teams operate cross-functionally, ideas and solutions can come from anyone. The people at Mya are friendly, genuine, humble, and team-oriented, creating an autonomous yet accountable environment. Everyone is mission-oriented with a drive to create and deliver a product that provides the best-in-class candidate and recruiter experience.
What You'll Be Doing
- Helping scale and spread Mya’s voice through the creation of results-oriented copy for the blog, website, ads, emails, etc.
- Copywriting and editing content on behalf of executives, marketing team, guest bloggers, PR and technical teams in support of the content strategy
- Researching, conceptualizing, pitching, writing, proofreading and editing copy for web, digital, social, email, video, and ad campaigns
- Maintaining the editorial style guide and ensuring all-around consistency and quality control in voice, tone, images selected, and formatting across company documents
- Using SEO best practices with topics, keywords, and headlines across all web-content
What You Bring
- Proven work experience as a content writer, or reporter with a portfolio of published work
- BS/BA in English, Journalism, or a related field (e.g. computer science)
- Exceptional writing skills, including an eye and appreciation for detail, impeccable grammar, and the ability to adapt your tone of voice for various audiences and media formats
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and turn over high-quality content in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in analyzing and writing keyword-rich content for websites to improve SEO
- Creativity and ability to self-motivate
- Collaborative attitude to work cross-functionally and leverage the knowledge of others
- Experience in writing about the recruiting software, SaaS HR systems or AI (preferred)
- Hands-on experience using a content management systems (preferred)
We’re making a huge impact. Results matter and customers are getting them. Our conversational AI is improving the bottom line, candidate experience, and conversion rate for our clients--all while reducing bias in the hiring process. We believe in creating the best purpose-built technology to really help our users. And so far, it's paying off! We had the honor of being named to CB insights AI 100 list and featured in the Bersin by Deloitte's Disruptions Report.
We have a stellar team. Mya has built a world-class team, combining impressive expertise and experience in recruiting, ML/NLP, SaaS-based sales, marketing, business development, product, and engineering. You will be part of a dynamic and successful team with people coming from organizations like Google, Twitter, Uber, Workday, and more.
We love collaboration. Mya’s HQ is in San Francisco but we have multiple offices and employees around the globe. Mya allows for the flexibility of working from home if you'd like to, but we have a lively office culture, too, so you will always have coworkers in the office who you can grab lunch with or bounce an idea off of.
We are diverse. Continually adding upon our diverse and unique team is a priority for us. Mya is excited to welcome a variety of people of different genders, races, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, cultural heritages, and ages. Mya is full of energetic and talented people, active both inside and outside the office. Our team is made up of runners, yogis, bread bakers, dancers, linguists and parents (of humans and animals).
We care about you. Mya values our employees’ quality of life both inside and outside the office. We offer accommodating working hours, paid parental leave, comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans, and a flexible PTO program that allows our team to take the time they need to recharge (plus MUCH more).