Visual Designer (Contract)
San Francisco, CA
Who We Are
The team at Mya is on a mission to open up a world of job possibilities for all. Through our industry-leading conversational AI, we’re creating a solution where job seekers get jobs faster and hiring teams find the most qualified candidates by connecting with interested and pre-screened applicants.
Mya is disrupting the $150B recruiting and $2.5B AI markets. We currently support 15 of the Fortune 100, 40 of the Fortune 500, and 4 of the largest global recruiting agencies. Our clients include L'Oréal, PepsiCo, Adecco and many more.
Our team is creative, collaborative, and passionate. Because our teams operate cross-functionally, ideas and solutions can come from anyone. The people at Mya are friendly, genuine, humble, and team-oriented, creating an autonomous yet accountable environment. Everyone is mission-oriented with a drive to create and deliver a product that provides the best-in-class candidate and recruiter experience.
What You'll Be Doing
- Helping build and spread Mya’s brand broadly by creating clear and consistent brand experiences
- Execute and manage design efforts across all marketing programs (Powerpoint presentations, print, blogs, ads, video, events, social, etc.)
- Be the brand advocate and gatekeeper to ensure consistency
- Work with the VP of Product Marketing to understand marketing campaign objectives, target audiences and mediums
- Communicate and collaborate with the executive and sales teams for visual presentations and materials such as long-form content and infographics
- Extend the brand usage across new content asset-types including case studies, whitepapers, e-books, etc.
What You Bring
- An eye and for detail and getting things right the first time
- A strong understanding of branding and the ability to integrate a consistent look-and-feel across all creative deliverables
- A love for simplicity and balanced composition
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office
- The ability to understand the content to ensure messaging, colors and imagery all work together
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience with B2B/Consumer graphic design work within an established design/brand or in-house studio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels, from individual contributors to executive staff
- Experience managing multiple projects and working directly internal stakeholders, clients and vendors
- A positive attitude - you are creative, enjoy a fast paced, high-growth environment and are happy to roll your sleeves up to get the job done on time, on budget and at high quality
We’re making a huge impact. Results matter and customers are getting them. Our conversational AI is improving the bottom line, candidate experience, and conversion rate for our clients--all while reducing bias in the hiring process. We believe in creating the best purpose-built technology to really help our users. And so far, it's paying off! We had the honor of being named to CB insights AI 100 list and featured in the Bersin by Deloitte's Disruptions Report.
We have a stellar team. Mya has built a world-class team, combining impressive expertise and experience in recruiting, ML/NLP, SaaS-based sales, marketing, business development, product, and engineering. You will be part of a dynamic and successful team with people coming from organizations like Google, Twitter, Uber, Workday, and more.
We love collaboration. Mya’s HQ is in San Francisco but we have multiple offices and employees around the globe. Mya allows for the flexibility of working from home if you'd like to, but we have a lively office culture, too, so you will always have coworkers in the office who you can grab lunch with or bounce an idea off of.
We are diverse. Continually adding upon our diverse and unique team is a priority for us. Mya is excited to welcome a variety of people of different genders, races, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, cultural heritages, and ages. Mya is full of energetic and talented people, active both inside and outside the office. Our team is made up of runners, yogis, bread bakers, dancers, linguists and parents (of humans and animals).
We care about you. Mya values our employees’ quality of life both inside and outside the office. We offer accommodating working hours, paid parental leave, comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans, and a flexible PTO program that allows our team to take the time they need to recharge (plus MUCH more).